Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congratulations on your first 300+ yard game

This is the diamond in the turd that is our team. Nice showing for Blake Bortles. Excited about the future.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like we have a QB to build around.

Bortles is what keeps me going.  As I stated before, I'd rather have our franchise QB and start the rebuilding process then be sitting in the TItans, Jets, or Bucs position right now.  We'll get there.

We have a franchise QB, just not coach
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

So happy with Bortles

Coach is fine… OC needs to go.

Kid is a gamer.  336 yds passing and 2 TDs after getting sacked/knocked down/hurried all day.

I think it's pretty awesome to watch when he runs up to the LOS and keeps his eyes downfield.  Exciting stuff to watch...pass...run...what's it going to be!?

Huh

Bortles is great. He is making his fair share of mistakes, but the sky is the limit for him. Im just hoping Khan is going to grow tired of this. Next year FA signings and Drsft MUST br successful. I still have some faith in Caldwell, but it's painful to me that im done with Gus. He seemed like the perfect guy for the job
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

If we didn't have Bortles, I'm not sure I'd even bother.

Quote:Kid is a gamer.  336 yds passing and 2 TDs after getting sacked/knocked down/hurried all day.

1 TD, the other was a rushing TD by Storm.

Was a solid game for him even with all the issues he had with the Oline and some massive drops.

18 more rushing yards, and he'll be our leading rusher.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

He's be even better if Jedd would take the handcuffs off. 

[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

Pretty sad when your QB whose been playing for 3 weeks has all tge yards in rushing and passing
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:He'd be even better if Jedd would be shown the door. 

Fixed that for you...  :thumbsup:

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 04:48 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:He's be even better if Jedd would take the handcuffs off.
Looks like he's starting to. A few more deep passes this week. Plus Bortles said the game is slowing down.

There was also at least one instance we had a receiver running open deep that he didn't throw to.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong'>[Image: U258L49Q_normal.jpeg]<b>Mark Long</b> <span style="color:rgb(136,153,166);font-size:13px;"><span>@APMarkLong</span></span></a> · <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/521397815478861825'><span>20m20 minutes ago</a></span>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">It took Blaine Gabbert 21 starts to top 300 yards passing. Blake Bortles did it in his third. So there's that, Jaguars

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bortles is electric- no doubt about it

DUUUUVVVVAAAAALLLLLL!

Imagine Bortles behind a competent O-line.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Imagine Bortles behind a competent O-line.. 

AND with competent receivers...