Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Teddy Bridgewater

Looks absolutely terrible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Skeletrash
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

teddy b 23-37 188 3 picks

Yeah was not his day by anymeans... The Lions D looked pretty nice today tho!

Makes Blake look even better

Derek Carr lighting up San Diego.

Quote:Derek Carr lighting up San Diego.
Why did Houston pass up on Carr? The guy can play ball and was available at the start of the second round.

Quote:Why did Houston pass up on Carr? The guy can play ball and was available at the start of the second round.

I think his brother ruined the family name.

Quote:Why did Houston pass up on Carr? The guy can play ball and was available at the start of the second round.
Ask TMD. He can fill you in on all of that.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Teddy was bound to have that 'welcome to the nfl' game. Lions have a damn good D.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Yeah was not his day by anymeans... The Lions D looked pretty nice today tho!

From my point of view,  this was probably the best Lions Defensive performance this century.  As well as the Lions Defense played in the first 5 games this season,  the unit was on another level today.

Teddy Bridgewater made a bad read on Glover Quin's 1st QTR interception in the Lions end zone.   The 2nd interception,  late in the 2nd QTR,  wasn't Bridgewater's fault.    The ball deflected off RB Matt Asiata into the well position LB Tahir Whitehead.    It was a ball any NFL Offensive skill player should catch.   Thankfully,  it wasn't caught as the entire complexion of the game changed as a result of the interception.    The 3rd interception was as a result of a deflection by DE Darryl Tapp on a 3rd Down and around 2 yards to go play.   Whitehead also came down with that interception.   While QB's need to find an open throwing lane,  it was easier said and done considering how well the Lions Defense was playing at or near the line of scrimmage.   Bridgewater's lack of experience showed at times today but most of his supporting cast on Offense had a very long afternoon.

Quote:From my point of view,  this was probably the best Lions Defensive performance this century.  As well as the Lions Defense played in the first 5 games this season,  the unit was on another level today.
I do hope their D keeps it up as they have replaced the Rams as my starter.

I would like to see Teddy do well in his career as long as Blake does good too, would be cool to have the back and fourth rival with my viking friend.

Quote:Ask TMD. He can fill you in on all of that.

Lol yeah he wanted Derek Carr to get hurt because he didn't like his brother? Strange person.

Quote:I do hope their D keeps it up as they have replaced the Rams as my starter.

I would like to see Teddy do well in his career as long as Blake does good too, would be cool to have the back and fourth rival with my viking friend.

I'll certainly be pulling for at least a major part of your FF team to do well.   Hopefully,  that will be the difference in your FF matchups.

If the Lions Defense continues to play even close to its 6 game consensus level,   Defensive Coordinator Teryl Austin has a good chance of becoming an NFL HC in the next year or two.   I can't think of a Coordinator that's done a better job than Austin in the first 6 weeks of the season.   Especially considering the numerous injuries in the Secondary and the season ending knee injury to MLB Stephen Tulloch in Game # 3 vs. Green Bay,

As someone who wanted to root for Teddy Bridgewater,  I was hoping he wouldn't end up with the Vikings.   While Bridgewater is now on a rival team from my perspective,  I certainly respect him as a competitor.    If Bridgewater can stay relatively healthy,  which is a key question with him,   I think the Vikings will be happy with their decision to trade up for Bridgewater.   He doesn't appear to have Blake Bortles upside but as we have seen many times,  more than one QB from an NFL Draft crop had very good NFL careers.

He's very spindly

Yep, Bortles looks like a steal even as the #3 pick. I'll admit that I was not very excited about the pick. I was on a training exercise for two weeks cut off from the world except for letters. My step father sent me a letter containing the entire draft and Id been talking the past with my guys that Bortles shouldn't be our pick. Was very high on Garrapollo at the time.
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Blake has nice thick ankles.  No surprise he's looking better.

Bridgewater doesn't even have a touchdown pass yet?

#Tank4Teddy

Quote:#Tank4Teddy

Teddy Bridgewater, Johny Manziel, and Jadaveon Clowney were once part of TMD's proof that there is an NFL conspiracy against Jacksonville.