Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who is the booth guy?!?

Who is the booth guy telling Gus to throw the challenge flag?!! Two stupid flags thrown costing timeouts!!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hopefully not the same guy telling him to do it next week

NFL= Not for long. He better go update his resume after telling him to throw those challenge flags.

He is a good guy to listen to and probably motivates the guys more than most, but had a few really bad challenges today and seems almost lost at times with what to do.  Not an isolated situation with poor in game decisions by a head coach, just really hurt today in a game decided literally by seconds and a few yards. 

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

Yeah he was awful today

I think Gus caused the CSIII fumble, dropped passes and blocked FG?

Huh

Quote:I think Gus caused the CSIII fumble, dropped passes and blocked FG?
Cute. Doesn't excuse him for a horribly called and executed game.

People will always make excuses for Gus and I get it but the guy is struggling big time.

Yup time to get off the Gus Bus until he shows me something.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I try my best to be positive and everything but he did have some bad calls today.

He has shown he has no grasp of clock management

Gus has shown time in and time out he is not qualified to be a Head Coach

Quote:He has shown he has no grasp of clock management

Very true. I really don't want to be fickle about this, but let's just say I'm more receptive to the idea that Gus is best suited as a really good rah-rah position coach, or possibly a coordinator. Not a conclusion yet - just more receptive to the idea.

Quote:He has shown he has no grasp of clock management

Maybe we can find Gus a copy...[Image: 27x8p0.jpg]

Quote:I think Gus caused the CSIII fumble, dropped passes and blocked FG?

He should be able to coach that!

*Slams fist on table*
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 04:26 PM by P. Haze.)

You can't beat another team and your own head coach. Dude is trash at being a head coach and probably wont get better doing it.

Everyone loves to beat up on the Guy but he was right about Shack, Gene, JDR, and it looks like he's right about Gus. I'd even argue he's stopping short David Caldwell has been an absolute failure, two years in and we can't even field a competitive team. 

That was the second time our secondary David put together got torched by a backup QB. The tacks had what 1 sack coming into this game? That was our STARTING offensive line out there giving up 4 sacks. 

Outside of Bortles we're worse at every position then when David came in.

Tell me I'm over reacting? Show me some proof we're still headed in the right direction? I want to believe but I don't see it.....

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Me thinks Caldwell has been more of a failure in free agency than the actual draft. It took big cojones to take Bortles #3.

Quote:Everyone loves to beat up on the Guy but he was right about Shack, Gene, JDR, and it looks like he's right about Gus. I'd even argue he's stopping short David Caldwell has been an absolute failure, two years in and we can't even field a competitive team. 

That was the second time our secondary David put together got torched by a backup QB. The tacks had what 1 sack coming into this game? That was our STARTING offensive line out there giving up 4 sacks. 

Outside of Bortles we're worse at every position then when David came in.

Tell me I'm over reacting? Show me some proof we're still headed in the right direction? I want to believe but I don't see it.....

I think the receivers were upgraded, it's just Gene's scrub thats the weak link. 

2 rookie starters on the o-line, two with less than a full season of experience, over half the WR's are rookies, D. Rob in only his 2nd year after a major position change.  Starting more rookies on the offense than any other team in history.  

I can't come up with excuses about the defense - that's simply unacceptable.