Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who is the booth guy?!?

I just hope these tight games will eventually turn into wins.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 06:15 PM by Doc Holliday904.)

Quote:Young coach. Young team. It is all going to gel, and you can see it little by little.

I thought the challenges were crap, but I don't know what was in his ear either. It isn't like he has the luxury of tv replay himself.

Pass d better, Dline was good. Blake looking better and better.

I just want to be getting solid and thing s make sense going into the future.

It hasn't gelled in 2 years damn sure ain't happening no time soon

Quote:Just like nearly every topic on this board.

He usually sticks by his player evaluations.  Even when they're wrong.  Ryan Mallett for example.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

No Fisch's frequent calling of screens is efficient

Quote:Bartram is one of the more obvious trolls on this board

Yes and a miserable human being.

Quote:Speaking of, did he get banned again already? He came back with a vengeance last time.

He's probably sitting back and enjoying watching his fan club start threads about him.
;

;

Immediately wondered the same thing today. Enough is enough.

The booth guy is the guy Gus hired...

Yet another guy that Gus needs to throw under the Gus Bus in order to keep his job, long term.

Quote:It hasn't gelled in 2 years damn sure ain't happening no time soon

I expect a late season win streak to carry us into next season.

Everybody was blaming GB for throwing those flags. Im glad you guys see that he has a team behind him telling him if its a good challenge or not.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Young coach. Young team. It is all going to gel, and you can see it little by little.

I thought the challenges were crap, but I don't know what was in his ear either. It isn't like he has the luxury of tv replay himself.

Pass d better, Dline was good. Blake looking better and better.

I just want to be getting solid and thing s make sense going into the future.
Blah Blah Blah

The Rams have the youngest roster in the league, a back up undrafted QB and several key defensive players missing..... And they play harder and get more out of their players than we do.

Quote:Blah Blah Blah

The Rams have the youngest roster in the league, a back up undrafted QB and several key defensive players missing..... And they play harder and get more out of their players than we do.
You really are fixating on that Rams roster based on average age.  You completely ignored the point I made about this last week where they're not starting nearly as much youth as we are, particularly on the offensive side of the ball.  Why are you ignoring the fact that they have more than twice the experience on the field offensively as the Jags? 

Even with their backup QB in there, they've got 59 combined years of experience for the offense.  With the starting lineup yesterday, the Jaguars trotted out an offense that had a combined 21 years NFL experience.

Tell us again how the Rams have the youngest roster in the league yet they're playing harder and getting more out of their players.  They're just not playing the young ones.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You really are fixating on that Rams roster based on average age.  You completely ignored the point I made about this last week where they're not starting nearly as much youth as we are, particularly on the offensive side of the ball.  Why are you ignoring the fact that they have more than twice the experience on the field offensively as the Jags? 

Even with their backup QB in there, they've got 59 combined years of experience for the offense.  With the starting lineup yesterday, the Jaguars trotted out an offense that had a combined 21 years NFL experience.

Tell us again how the Rams have the youngest roster in the league yet they're playing harder and getting more out of their players.  They're just not playing the young ones.
Ok. Fair points. Sub out Rams and insert any young team you want. Raiders? Vikings on offense? They have all played better than we have. The tacks are terrible and all we could muster up was 14 points?

Plays like turning it over twice inside the redzone? Lining up offsides twice? I'm not saying win every game but obviously whats going on here isn't working. Bradley has had an awful year an a 1/2. I know they blew up the roster due to the previous regime but come on.... This is embarassing. Losing 18 straight games in September/October?

Quote:Ok. Fair points. Sub out Rams and insert any young team you want. Raiders? Vikings on offense? They have all played better than we have. The tacks are terrible and all we could muster up was 14 points?

Plays like turning it over twice inside the redzone? Lining up offsides twice? I'm not saying win every game but obviously whats going on here isn't working. Bradley has had an awful year an a 1/2. I know they blew up the roster due to the previous regime but come on.... This is embarassing. Losing 18 straight games in September/October?
Go look at their depth charts and you'll see that nobody is even remotely close to the youth and inexperience that we're trotting out there with 6 rookie starters on one side of the ball. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

It was terrible to see the coach challenge a fumble when it was CLEAR on the tv that the runner was down by contact. It was obvious he was going to lose and waste a timeout. I dont know why Tom Coughlin did that last night, he should fire his booth guy today.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato