Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
0-16 Countdown thread

I'm trolling a little but in all serious were do we when a game? I don't see us scoring again]

agains the 85 Bears...oh sorry the Titans

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Win*

if the jaguars cant start scoring some points here and make this a game... possibly win this game then its time to put the onus on the coaching.

the offense has a lot of untapped talent now.

the defense has a lot of offseason additons, especially in the front 7.

absolutely no reason the jaguars should be losing like this to the titans backup qb. the overall titans team is not that good to start with.....

i think fisch needs to be dumped immediately and i was someone saying give gus that third year as long as the team looks like theyre improving........ but theyre certainly not.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Unless we somehow manage a comeback here (Spoilers: We won't!), I think Gus should be on the hot seat.  He doesn't have this team playing their hardest.  There's absolutely no reason we should lose to a team run by Charlie Whitesomething.  His coordinators aren't getting the job done.  We've seen plenty of accountability at the player's level.  Now how about one from the coaching staff?

I was willing to defend Gus last week. But his pants should be toasty right now.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We will improve.  This week definitely seemed like a winnable game, but may be a few weeks before we win one.  I'd be shocked if we went 0-16 though.

0-17

Bye week is lookin tough
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

This team won't go 0-16 but damn are they frustrating.

Quote:This team won't go 0-16 but damn are they frustrating.

1-15 probably.  We'll beat the Tacks when they come here.

Whenning isn't everything.

I've said before the only game we'll possibly win is against the titans at home.  If we don't win that one than it's 0-16  

The 0-16 crowd needs to get some perspective.

This is two weeks in a row that we have been in a game until the bitter end. The defense is actually performing reasonably well (how many stops did they have down the wire today?) and the offense is only going to get better as the rookies improve and Bortles can mesh with a *finally* healthy receiving core.

We are awful right now, there is no denying that. 

However, there is no reason to expect that we will not win some games this year.

Quote:The 0-16 crowd needs to get some perspective.

This is two weeks in a row that we have been in a game until the bitter end. The defense is actually performing reasonably well (how many stops did they have down the wire today?) and the offense is only going to get better as the rookies improve and Bortles can mesh with a *finally* healthy receiving core.

However, there is no reason to expect that we will not win some games this year.

Meh we lost against a below average team with a mediocre backup, and the steelers haven't looked all that great for 3 weeks

Quote:The 0-16 crowd needs to get some perspective.

Yeah, two weeks against absolutely awful teams.

Quote:I'm trolling a little but in all serious were do we when a game? I don't see us scoring again]

agains the 85 Bears...oh sorry the Titans

Trolls never reveal their true intention.

Anyway, 10 to go!

Whitehurst just broke his career high vs us in yards.. we legit might go 0-16 and there will be fans like FBT defending this staff for more time

Any big Time Defenders coming out?

Quote:Any big Time Defenders coming out?

Gus Bradley.. 

So I know many including the owner are willing to let Gus stay after a pathetic losing season, but does he let him stay even after 0-16? Will he even have an option?

Quote:So I know many including the owner are willing to let Gus stay after a pathetic losing season, but does he let him stay even after 0-16? Will he even have an option?

Normally, hell no... But considering the source of how young this team is, there's an excellent chance.. Even after 0-16

Actually I doubt. If he's let go, We'll be prime for a Good coach. Top pick, Franchise Qb, Young Receivers.