Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
0-16 Countdown thread

It's a real possiblity.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 06:25 PM by jobclarke.)

Any win right now would be a surprise. There's no game I can see us winning unless #Miracle #Bortles

I'll bet anyone here an avatar bet that we win a game. Anyone want to back it up?

3-13 is my guess.

I'm expecting to win at least 2 games, anything less and even the biggest cheerleaders on here would have to admit a little doom and gloom. We should get the tacks on the next time around, and we'll catch someone slipping at some point. It's just the law of averages. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I'm expecting to win at least 2 games, anything less and even the biggest cheerleaders on here would have to admit a little doom and gloom. We should get the tacks on the next time around, and we'll catch someone slipping at some point. It's just the law of averages. 

The biggest 'cheerleaders' (Cheerleaders are awesome FTR) on this board were totally fine if we kept Mularkey, so I don't think they'll admit doom and gloom.  They'll still be drunk on the Gus Juice (which the government is looking to make a banned substance for effects on the brain)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Cleveland is going to destroy us next week

Quote:The 0-16 crowd needs to get some perspective.

This is two weeks in a row that we have been in a game until the bitter end. The defense is actually performing reasonably well (how many stops did they have down the wire today?) and the offense is only going to get better as the rookies improve and Bortles can mesh with a *finally* healthy receiving core.

We are awful right now, there is no denying that. 

However, there is no reason to expect that we will not win some games this year.
correction.... we actually weren't really in the game after the very first drive until the 'bitter end'. Some would say that the fact that at the end we made it a close game was a bit of 'luck'..... but as usual, when push came to shove, our 'luck' ran out. 0-6. 

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

What would really 'bite' is if when we play Cleveland they start Johnny football and he lights everbank field up. The thought of it is almost too bitter to contemplate.......

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:What would really 'bite' is if when we play Cleveland they start Johnny football and he lights everbank field up. The thought of it is almost too bitter to contemplate.......
It's guaranteed he'll see the field in some way

Our mascot should be renamed Owen
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 08:31 PM by Dakota.)

Now that we missed out on beating the stinkin' tacks, I'm good with 0-16. There isn't anything left to look forward to this season.

It would have been nice, but wasn't to be. Hell, we could all be dead from ebola before the Jags beat the stinkin' tacks again. Talk about depressing...... 

TO THE MODIS!

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:I'll bet anyone here an avatar bet that we win a game. Anyone want to back it up?

Strangely enough, Cleveland is the first game this season that I actually think they are going to win for some reason.  

Who is worth going 0-16 in the draft for? Nobody. People wanna go winless for QBs. We have ours.

It's almost as hard to go 0-16 in the NFL as it is 16-0.  Since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978, I believe only the 2009 Lions have done it.

Quote:What would really 'bite' is if when we play Cleveland they start Johnny football and he lights everbank field up. The thought of it is almost too bitter to contemplate.......

Please, football gods.

Have mercy.

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 09:01 PM by navyjagfan.)

It IS hard to go 0-16.  We'll win 1 or 2, based on sheer luck if anything.  

What's really bad is that I think we're worse than the Raiders at this point.