Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Delanie Walker Crying Last Year?

I keep hearing this on the radio, but can't remember what happened.  Anyone care to enlighten me? 

One of these years.............

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I believe he was crying due to the fact that they "lost to the Jaguars?! The Jaguars?! Really?!" Or something like that.

Ohhhh, I guess it was this guy. I couldn't remember who it was.

After the Jags won their first game of the season at the tacks last year, they had a short video of this guy in the locker room.

I remember how sad and dejected he looked as he said "man, we just lost to the Jagwaaas"

It was the first highlight of the season for me: the win and then the sad and dejected tack crying into the camera "man, we just lost to the Jagwaaas"

It was hilarious to me.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Anyone dig up that video?  Someone's gotta be good at the google and internet machine!

Hopefully he'll do it again.

Huh

Good player.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 10:40 AM by knarnn.)

Here's the quote:

Quote:"A team that's 0-8 comes in here and beats us? Beats us on our home field -- that's 0-8, the Jaguars? Come on," Walker said...

"Talking about first place? Talking about first place? We just got whooped by theJaguars," he said. "We ain't talking first place no more. It's out the window. We've got to come back and play the Colts. I don't know how everybody's gonna handle it. I mean, we lost to the Jaguars."

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000280279/article/titans-delanie-walker-on-jaguars-loss-its-disgusting'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000280279/article/titans-delanie-walker-on-jaguars-loss-its-disgusting</a>

Lol.

One of the few bright spots from last year.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I believe he was crying due to the fact that they "lost to the Jaguars?! The Jaguars?! Really?!" Or something like that.

Sounds like him and Chad Johnson see the same therapist.. 

http://youtu.be/wqJR7p1b2Io

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Any given Sunday bro.  I don't get it.  It's the NFL.  As much as the Jaguars suck, they are going to win a game or two this season.  Hopefully it's THIS Sunday, so that fool can cry again.

[Image: cry-about-it-lol.gif]

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Wasn't it Walker that stated

"To the fans and everyone in Titan Nation.  I promise you this, you will never see a person work as hard as you will see me work.  You will never see a team work as hard as you will see this team work.  God Bless"

I really hope we can do it again. I would love to see him get shut down too Big Grin

Quote:Wasn't it Walker that stated

"To the fans and everyone in Titan Nation.  I promise you this, you will never see a person work as hard as you will see me work.  You will never see a team work as hard as you will see this team work.  God Bless"

How's that working out for the tacks this year?

Quote:Here's the quote:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000280279/article/titans-delanie-walker-on-jaguars-loss-its-disgusting'>http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000280279/article/titans-delanie-walker-on-jaguars-loss-its-disgusting</a>

Lol.

One of the few bright spots from last year.

Can anyone out there find and post the video of this?

I saw it last year and remember how good it felt to finally win a game (against the hated tacks at that) and then they showed the video of DW complaining/crying after the loss and it was just AWESOME.

I've been looking for the video, but just can't find it.

He's got heart and passion for his team and the game of football. Nothing wrong with that. Wish I could say the same confidently about this team.

Quote:He's got heart and passion for his team and the game of football. Nothing wrong with that. Wish I could say the same confidently about this team.

Absolutely, I would take a team full of guys with DW's heart and passion for winning and the game of football.

The fact that he gets disappointed, disgusted and embarrassed after losses is a good thing for a player.

It should motivate them to play better the next time.

If they do end up losing, at least they will go down in a fight, giving their motivated best to win.

If you have a team that doesn't care about losing, you will have a team of losers, it's as simple as that.

Quote:Ohhhh, I guess it was this guy. I couldn't remember who it was.

After the Jags won their first game of the season at the tacks last year, they had a short video of this guy in the locker room.

I remember how sad and dejected he looked as he said "man, we just lost to the Jagwaaas"

It was the first highlight of the season for me: the win and then the sad and dejected tack crying into the camera "man, we just lost to the Jagwaaas"

It was hilarious to me.

Nonsense. How could the first highlight not be Peyton Manning throwing a pick six? (Yes, I was happy about that one.)

And of course Will Blackmon scored off Jake Locker in the game that made Delanie Walker cry.

Quote:Wasn't it Walker that stated

Looks similar to what Tim Tebow said after Florida lost by one point.

Quote:I really hope we can do it again. I would love to see him get shut down too.

Assuming he plays. Walker is on the injury report this week.

Quote:Looks similar to what Tim Tebow said after Florida lost by one point.

Plagiarism

Every team that lost to the Jags last year released a statement about losing to THE Jaguars. All of them

And all of them fired their head coach

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.