Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Delanie Walker Crying Last Year?

Quote:Every team that lost to the Jags last year released a statement about losing to THE Jaguars. All of them

And all of them fired their head coach

Where'd you hear that?  If so, that's funny, but now I need to drown my sorrows.

One of these years.............

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Every team that lost to the Jags last year released a statement about losing to THE Jaguars. All of them

And all of them fired their head coach

The Jags did beat 3 teams last year and they all 3 did fire their coach.

Lesson here is: if you lose to the Jags, there is a good chance it will cost you your job.

No wonder coaches make such good half time adjustments against the Jags, they are playing for their jobs.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Where'd you hear that?  If so, that's funny, but now I need to drown my sorrows.

Firing the coach is proof they hated losing to the Jaguars, obviously. If you can't beat the least talented team in the NFL, it is your fault for losing.

Anyone else read her^ posts in a female robot voice or is it just me?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 04:55 PM by Southern Chicken.)

I kinda hear the "your door is ajar" recording voice

while reading her post.y
Formerly known as The Real Joker

I think her door's been ajar for years..

Quote:Where'd you hear that?  If so, that's funny, but now I need to drown my sorrows.

I don't have all of the links on me, but off the top of my head

Delanie Walker's "We lost to the Jaguars" rant after the first Titans game

Joe Haden was exceptionally upset and actually cried during an interview after the Browns game

Andre Johnson voiced frustration and Antonio Smith said something similar about losing to the Jaguars after the sweep

Uche Nwaneri commented on it and said something along the lines of telling them all to stop whining because the Jaguars are an NFL team.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I don't have all of the links on me, but off the top of my head

Delanie Walker's "We lost to the Jaguars" rant after the first Titans game

Joe Haden was exceptionally upset and actually cried during an interview after the Browns game

Andre Johnson voiced frustration and Antonio Smith said something similar about losing to the Jaguars after the sweep

Uche Nwaneri commented on it and said something along the lines of telling them all to stop whining because the Jaguars are an NFL team.

Can you find those on YouTube?

Looks like DW is playing today.

Come on Jags, make him cry again.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Looks like DW is playing today.

Come on Jags, make him cry again.

He's a TE.. I'm pretty sure if he's gonna cry this game, its gonna be tears from laughter