Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prince

I wonder if Coughlin was a big fan of his up in New York or if his view was negative. Prince said he liked Coughlin if I remember correctly

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I thought Prince spoke highly of Tom.

Their past doesn't really matter at the moment. 

Prince played well enough to earn an offer to a new contact.  Coughlin is smart enough to support that. 

Quote:Coughlin is smart enough to support that.

You bring up a good point. I bet Coughlin would have benched Bortles in the Tennessee game unlike Gus.

Quote:I wonder if Coughlin was a big fan of his up in New York or if his view was negative. Prince said he liked Coughlin if I remember correctly
There's a reason Coughlin's best year in Jacksonville was 1999.

Prince is one of Tom's guys, he will be back.

That was really confusing.  Coughlin likes Prince?   What does TC's taste in music have to do with anything? 

Prince should be back.

You guys also ready for Ryan Nassib? lol He was Tom's backup QB and Marrone's QB at Syracuse.

Quote:You guys also ready for Ryan Nassib? lol He was Tom's backup QB and Marrone's QB at Syracuse.

That Marrone didn't even draft. Though who knows how much of that was Doug-GeneSmith-Whaley
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:You guys also ready for Ryan Nassib? lol He was Tom's backup QB and Marrone's QB at Syracuse.
Meh.

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

You guys think it's better to resign Prince or sign a guy like A.J. Bouye to a big contract to play next to Ramsey for years?

Quote:You guys think it's better to resign Prince or sign a guy like A.J. Bouye to a big contract to play next to Ramsey for years?

Why not both?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:You guys think it's better to resign Prince or sign a guy like A.J. Bouye to a big contract to play next to Ramsey for years?

How bout both? Lol
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

How much is Prince worth in the open market and how much is he worth to the Jaguars? I would guess 9 Mill a year?

Quote:Why not both?
I doubt they'd want to have two corners with big contracts now with Ramsey approaching in a few years. At least that's my thinking. If that could work I'm not going to say no....it's not my money

Daniel Jeremiah – Verified account ‏@MoveTheSticks

This draft has the deepest/most talented group of CBs I've seen in several years. Also, loaded with edge rushers, safeties, RBs and TEs.

10:55 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Then again this may be an option

Quote:Daniel Jeremiah – Verified account ‏@MoveTheSticks

This draft has the deepest/most talented group of CBs I've seen in several years. Also, loaded with edge rushers, safeties, RBs and TEs.

10:55 AM - 11 Jan 2017

Then again this may be an option

True. To be honest I'd rather sign Prince cheaper and grab a DB in the draft.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:How much is Prince worth in the open market and how much is he worth to the Jaguars? I would guess 9 Mill a year?

I'd offer him 4 years at 6.5 per year - only 13 mil guaranteed.  26mil max with playing time incentives. 

If he gets a bet offer - let him walk and draft a guy in the 2nd or third. 

Quote:I'd offer him 4 years at 6.5 per year - only 13 mil guaranteed.  26mil max with playing time incentives. 

If he gets a bet offer - let him walk and draft a guy in the 2nd or third. 
I think we draft a corner early regardless. House and Prince are stopgaps and Colvin's not the answer.