Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fisch and Babich

Quote:It's amazing how one person can drag dozens of posters into the the stupidest repeat-topic conversation over and over and over again.

Edit: And "fisch-sticks"? :blink:  C'mon MAN!

Been that way for how long? 10 years? And they keep letting him back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's amazing how one person can drag dozens of posters into the the stupidest repeat-topic conversation over and over and over again.

Edit: And "fisch-sticks"? :blink:  C'mon MAN!
You weren't really expecting something clever from cookie, were you?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You weren't really expecting something clever from cookie, were you?

Occassionally the pure foolishness is entertaining; now it seems like he just tries too hard. He's much better when he's the natural buffoon, this guy seems forced.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Occassionally the pure foolishness is entertaining; now it seems like he just tries too hard. He's much better when he's the natural buffoon, this guy seems forced.

And predictable. Most of us already know what he's going to say.
;

;

Quote:And predictable. Most of us already know what he's going to say.

Like a fading standup comic, the material is only good the first 10 times.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Occassionally the pure foolishness is entertaining; now it seems like he just tries too hard. He's much better when he's the natural buffoon, this guy seems forced.
Well, he's got to make up for lost time. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:If the team goes 0-16, MAYBE he gets fired.  Otherwise, it will be pure joy watching your head explode. 

If he goes 0-16 its a virtual certainty he gets fired, unless theres some corruptive forces at work behind the scenes. 

I'd say theres at least a chance Bradley gets fired with any record of 4-12 or below. 

Quote:Like a fading standup comic, the material is only good the first 10 times.

Why do they call it Grape Nuts? No grapes, no nuts. What's the deal?
;

;

Quote:If he goes 0-16 its a virtual certainty he gets fired, unless theres some corruptive forces at work behind the scenes. 

I'd say theres at least a chance Bradley gets fired with any record of 4-12 or below. 
This team won't go 0-16, much to the chagrin of our resident Eagles fan. 

The owner is completely on board with the current process.  Something truly catastrophic would have to happen to cause him to fire Bradley, and I don't see that happening, twitchy. 

Quote:You all supported him too. So I guess no validity to any of our opinions then. 

The difference is I'm quicker to realize when its not working out. And with Gus, the writing is becoming clear on the wall. He ain't good enough. 

I don't come on this board hammering the same opinions over and over again as if they are gospel and act like I know more then the next fan or wanna be GM.  I also don't go around bragging about anything I get right and trying to sweep things I get wrong under the rug.  

Quote:I don't come on this board hammering the same opinions over and over again as if they are gospel and act like I know more then the next fan or wanna be GM.  I also don't go around bragging about anything I get right and trying to sweep things I get wrong under the rug.  

I'm very proud of ya....

Quote:I don't come on this board hammering the same opinions over and over again as if they are gospel and act like I know more then the next fan or wanna be GM.  I also don't go around bragging about anything I get right and trying to sweep things I get wrong under the rug.  
You probably don't smell like old fryer grease when you leave work either.