Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Saw this on Yahoo

Brace For A Storm

I'm glad he's getting some attention. I don't take much stock in Yahoo Sports, but I'll take this. Hopefully he sees some time on the field and silence the naysayers. We are in obvious need of a workable RB and since Storm and Blake have history together, this could be good stuff.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He looked good last week. Hopefully it leads to more snaps this week. I would love to see less Toby.

im not big on Yahoo but hey its something good about the Jags really so thats a plus. I do hope Storm can do work.

I like the idea of giving Storm a chance to climb up the depth chart. Playing with Blake during the last 3-4 years certainly will help him.

Best back on the team. Been saying it since they drafted him.

Quote:Best back on the team. Been saying it since they drafted him.

They cut the best back they had..... :whistling: 

No, I won't give up on that one Laughing 

Quote:He looked good last week. Hopefully it leads to more snaps this week. I would love to see less Toby.

I had high hopes for Toby, but it's just not working out.

Quote:I had high hopes for Toby, but it's just not working out.

I thought Toby was going to be Caldwell's version of that RB from Atlanta....we both were way off. 

Absolutely loved him out of college. Hope it works out for him.

<b>We Believe In Victory..</b>

Quote:They cut the best back they had..... :whistling:

No, I won't give up on that one Laughing

They cut storm?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Best back on this team is a third stringer on most others.

Quote:They cut storm?

Terrence Cobb

Quote:Terrence Cobb

Yeah I know who you meant. I just mean he's a turd and storm is the most talented.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:They cut the best back they had..

No, I won't give up on that one

Who are you talking about? There are four running backs on the roster so it looks to me like they did not cut anybody.

Quote:Yeah I know who you meant. I just mean he's a turd and storm is the most talented.

He's not a turd. He was prob just not fully recovered from his 2013 foot injury yet

Quote:Who are you talking about? There are four running backs on the roster so it looks to me like they did not cut anybody.

Terrence Cobb

So we used to have a guy named Terrance Cobb who I never heard of because he was cut while recovering from a foot injury?

He obviously was not the best running back on the team because we cut him before I ever got a chance to watch him play.

Quote:So we used to have a guy named Terrance Cobb who I never heard of because he was cut while recovering from a foot injury?

He obviously was not the best running back on the team because we cut him before I ever got a chance to watch him play.

If I remember correctly he suffered a debilitating foot-concussion.

I actually agree that Cobb could have been something if he was given time to develop. He was incredibly impressive in cutups, way moreso than Storm, and Cobb's athleticism blew Storm's away too (pun unintended). Unfortunately we'll never know.

Cobb had talent, and would be a good developmental guy.

The first question at Blake's presser was about playing with Storm. He said because of injuries they only played together two years. That makes me wonder if Storm tore or broke something in college. Does anyone know his medical history?

Blake sounded like he does not care who the running back is.