Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Deja vu?

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 11:02 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Hopefully if it is Deja Vu, and if Marrone doesn't lead this team to 9+ wins next year he's gone along with Dave.  Much like we did with Mularkey and Gene Smith after one year.

I think it's fair to expect 9 wins next season.  After 4 years as GM, you should be winning or you should be gone.  Dave should get one last shot.  And it's all riding on Blake Bortles.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like Hackett. I do think that the defensive scheme needs to be changed and ALL of our playmakers need to see the field on defense.

Long as Jerry Sullivan is retained. Im good. 

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Hopefully if it is Deja Vu, and if Marrone doesn't lead this team to 9+ wins next year he's gone along with Dave. Much like we did with Mularkey and Gene Smith after one year.

I think it's fair to expect 9 wins next season. After 4 years as GM, you should be winning or you should be gone. Dave should get one last shot. And it's all riding on Blake Bortles.

Thats where I'm at with it. 9 wins or clean house
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I like Hackett. I do think that the defensive scheme needs to be changed and ALL of our playmakers need to see the field on defense.

Long as Jerry Sullivan is retained. Im good. 
So much for that...

How you holdin' up buddy?

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2017, 10:19 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:Many of us was around since the beginning of this franchise and I can tell you off rip that Coughlin don't put up with nonsense.

Every player will be early to meetings. Players will practice like they play. Things will be done the right way.

He offers a ton of value to this putrid franchise.

Some of you may have become fans after Coughlin was already gone. For those fans, I can promise you that he is the man.
Yea Marrone took a play out of the Tom coaching book. A player was late to practice, pushed him out, and locked the door. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Many of us was around since the beginning of this franchise and I can tell you off rip that Coughlin don't put up with nonsense.

Every player will be early to meetings. Players will practice like they play. Things will be done the right way.

He offers a ton of value to this putrid franchise.

Some of you may have become fans after Coughlin was already gone. For those fans, I can promise you that he is the man.
It was Toms way or the highway literally.   He would bench Jimmy or Fred if acted up or didn't play with their heart in it.  He is a bad man who don't take no crap from nobody! 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:MEDIOCRITY? We haven't been mediocre in years.

Lol if we were mediocre I'd probably enjoy watching football again. Sundays are just sort of void and empty for about 2 hours. Then I go do something more enjoyable.