Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Jedd Fisch on the hotseat?

With the offense ranking at the bottom of every offensive ranking, and the jags in- ability to score at least 20 points in any of the games, isnt about fair to say the pressure is on Fisch? The Gerhart pick was a bust, and his zone run scheme, seems to be a bust also.. Im hoping with a fresh Storm Johnson and a oline which has been improving the jags can at least mustard up 20 this weekend. If not I seriously expect Fisch wont be here next year!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Geez man, couldn't you just chime into the dozens of pages of conversation we've been having today about this?

He should be

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

He should be, along with almost the entire staff. 

He should go 5 wide every down wit Kenny Shaw out there wooooooweeee

But yes I agree he should be on the hot seat. If your players are undeveloped then play to thier strengths at what they do best... so make slowby a sideline cheerleader. Dont run fb stretch plays. Dont throw screens to brick hands when ace is available.

Need less curl routes and more go/post/slants/drags.

For the record, Stephen Morris threw nothing but curl routes at Miami

I agree he needs to let blake air it out more

So he's handcuffed by a bad qb for the first 2 1/2 games but his scheme should overcome that.

His starting rb has no vision even when there are holes to run through.

Then the new qb misses reads after the half.

And his rookie receivers drop a fair amount of passes.

But let's blame the guy that's not being paid to carry out the plays...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

That's just like your opinion man

I have not been a fan of his since the start so Im fine with him leaving.

Quote:That's just like your opinion man
[Image: the-big-lebowski-original.jpg]

Fisch fooled me good. I thought he was handcuffed by personnel based on how bad the offense was, but how great it loomed with Blake in preseason.

Then Toby was out with the injury, and he came back and we have stretch plays called way too often. We ram him up the middle of a line that can't get a yard...

Then he's calling a conservative game for bortles first start....

Clearly evident by receivers coming back, Toby being back, and bortles out there that it wasn't personnel holding him back.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Fisch fooled me good. I thought he was handcuffed by personnel based on how bad the offense was, but how great it loomed with Blake in preseason.

Then Toby was out with the injury, and he came back and we have stretch plays called way too often. We ram him up the middle of a line that can't get a yard...

Then he's calling a conservative game for bortles first start....

Clearly evident by receivers coming back, Toby being back, and bortles out there that it wasn't personnel holding him back.

Wow, I'm surprised you're manning up like this. 

Yeah, he has a dink and dunk, bootleg, horizontal, college offense that won't ever prove overly successful in the NFL.

If y'all think Fisch is conservative now just remember Gus has said himself he's had to tell Jedd to be aggressive.

Imagine how bad the playcalling could be without Gus in his ear.

Quote:If y'all think Fisch is conservative now just remember Gus has said himself he's had to tell Jedd to be aggressive.

Imagine how bad the playcalling could be without Gus in his ear.

I'd rather imagine how the playcalling could be without Fisch :woot: 

I don't like Fisch either but I see him getting one more year to work with Bortles before he gets thrown back.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:I don't like Fisch either but I see him getting one more year to work with Bortles before he gets thrown back.. 

ah yes, give Fisch another full year to ensure his stink will infect Bortles' development negatively! If that happens....Well I don't even want to think about it....

Quote:ah yes, give Fisch another full year to ensure his stink will infect Bortles' development negatively! If that happens....Well I don't even want to think about it....

Doesn't mean I'd enjoy it.. Means I wouldn't put it past this organisation.. 

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]