Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Is Jedd Fisch on the hotseat?

Quote:Your obsession with the 1990 Cowboys is bizarre.

Awww, U mad since I found a good comparison for the current Jags situation and it doesn't shed the current regime in a good light? Too bad. Aim your anger where it belongs with them, not my posts for pointing it out. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:ITS A TEAM GAME... REMEMBER, LESS TIME OF POSESSION = LESS POINTS

I could also say, more scoring/ better offense by us = less time our defense is on the field = less scoring against us. 

I won't give the offense a free pass (no pun intended) like that. 

Quote:Awww, U mad since I found a good comparison for the current Jags situation and it doesn't shed the current regime in a good light? Too bad. Aim your anger where it belongs with them, not my posts for pointing it out. 

Nobody is mad. It's just hilarious to use the same outdated references in half your posts.

Quote:Nobody is mad. It's just hilarious to use the same outdated references in half your posts.

Not outdated. Jimmy Johnson's tenure/ starting point is a good comparison for Bradley's starting point. 

Quote:Not outdated. Jimmy Johnson's tenure/ starting point is a good comparison for Bradley's starting point. 

But it's not and you know it.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 10:15 AM by Southern Chicken.)

He knows but it want stop TMD from repeating it ad nauseam.  This campaign against Bradley is just starting.

Formerly known as The Real Joker

Quote:He know but it want stop TMD from repeating it ad nauseam.  This campaign against Bradley is just starting.

"campaign" against Bradley??

4-17. 

32nd/ 31st. 

league worst point differential both years. 

Any criticism Bradley is getting from me right now is wholly earned. 

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 10:24 AM by Southern Chicken.)

Especially when your "criticism" gives you the attention you require each month :thumbsup:. Point is that the 1990 cowboys had more EXPERIENCED starters than what is on the Jaguars roster currently(we have more developing rookies).  Comparing the two is comedy.

Quote:Especially when your "criticism" gives you the attention you require each month :thumbsup:. Point is that the 1990 cowboys had more EXPERIENCED starters than what is on the Jaguars roster currently(we have more developing rookies).  Comparing the two is comedy.

lol, no the "comedy" is acting like the Cowboys were so much more experienced....lol, you're literally talking only weeks/ months more...rofl. They both were very young teams. 

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 10:32 AM by Southern Chicken.)

How many rookies STARTED for the 1990 cowboys, TMD?   How many does currently Start for the Jaguars?   Notice I didn't ask you about age....  but rather actual  NFL Experience!!  I provided you a link in another thread, remember?

Quote:lol, no the "comedy" is acting like the Cowboys were so much more experienced....lol, you're literally talking only weeks/ months more...rofl. They both were very young teams. 

Our drug addicted stud third year receiver is suspended. Theirs was playing.

With all the inexperienced players he has to work with, I think it is very unlikely that he will be anywhere near a hot seat this year.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 12:10 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:With all the inexperienced players he has to work with, I think it is very unlikely that he will be anywhere near a hot seat this year.

Sad if true. 

In experienced players or not, there should be an overall showing a trend of significant improvement by the end of year 2. 

Quote:Sad if true. 

In experienced players or not, there should be an overall showing a trend of significant improvement by the end of year 2. 
Then we have 11 more games before we should pass judgement.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 12:22 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Then we have 11 more games before we should pass judgement.

Actually, if people want to vent on the current state of affairs of this team, they can too. If you wish to wait until its beyond obvious, then have at it. Its been 21 games now, not 4. 

Quote:With all the inexperienced players he has to work with, I think it is very unlikely that he will be anywhere near a hot seat this year.
Agreed, much to the chagrin of a certain agenda whore.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Rookie WRs running the wrong route?  Must be on Fisch!

Huh

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014, 12:29 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Rookie WRs running the wrong route?  Must be on Fisch!

An offense this continually horribad, is on Fisch. Sorry. 

They totalled the least amount of points in the NFL last year, and this year have posted these scores - 17, 13, 17, 14, 9. 

Far from good enough, and trending worse. 

Quote:Rookie WRs running the wrong route?  Must be on Fisch!
It couldn't be on Jerry Sullivan since he's the only good coach on the staff according to the diva.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:An offense this continually horribad, is on Fisch. Sorry. 

They totalled the least amount of points last year, and this year have posted these scores - 17, 13, 17, 14, 9. 

Far from good enough, and trending worse. 
Did you look at the personnel from last season before posting this as some sort of a great defense?

I know.  You think it's all on the coaching staff because that's where your pea brain is locked.  It couldn't be a lack of talent last year, and a very young roster this year.  It couldn't have had anything to do with Henne and Gabbert being under center last season either.  It was all about the coaching....except for Jerry Sullivan.