Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will destroy the tacks

I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the tacks but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, Bortles is in and that works to our favor. He's an x-factor that is uncontrollable. We just need to keep Whitehurst in check. Our o-line is beginning to solidify and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

*all views and thought expressed in this post are mine

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like the disclaimer. LOL.  

We have a shot.  If the D plays like last week or better and Bortles tightens his game up a notch, we can take this one. 

STOP MAKING THESE TOPICS.  They're a jinx.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

I feel so sorry for the Titans right now.

Whitehurst will look like Joe Montana against us.  Blowout, Titans 34, Jaguars 12.

Quote:Whitehurst will look like Joe Montana against us.  Blowout, Titans 34, Jaguars 12.

He can't do that if he does not play. How many times do I have to say we might play against Jake Locker?

Regardless of who their quarterback is, I expect the defensive line to sack and pressure him and force a turnover.

We're gonna lose.

27-21 Jags.

I would love to see us get some turn overs, Maybe with Locker in we could get an INT or two?

Quote:He can't do that if he does not play. How many times do I have to say we might play against Jake Locker?

279,525,789 more times.  I will keep count for you.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I would love to see us get some turn overs, Maybe with Locker in we could get an INT or two?

We can intercept either quarterback, but I would love to see Locker throw some bad passes that make fans wonder why he was not ruled out for the game.

Quote:Whitehurst will look like Joe Montana against us. Blowout, Titans 34, Jaguars 12.

Lol, someone needs a nap

The jags have a little extra motivation this week. They have seen my video as well I'm hopeing.  I twitted it to @Jaguars.  They haven't seen a fan that fired up yet this year until now.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:The jags have a little extra motivation this week. They have seen my video as well I'm hopeing.  I twitted it to @Jaguars.  They haven't seen a fan that fired up yet this year until now.
Thats the ticket Snowie!! :woot:

The extra motivation comes from our opponent: a division rival.

It also comes from Gus Bradley saying, "It's not OK to lose."

Quote:I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the tacks but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, Bortles is in and that works to our favor. He's an x-factor that is uncontrollable. We just need to keep Whitehurst in check. Our o-line is beginning to solidify and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

well... at least you added a disclaimer.

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:I feel so sorry for the Titans right now.
........why?

are you concerned they will injure themselves celebrating or something?

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Jaguarwoman  gus  is suppose to fire up the team yes.  I been watching the games, and I have yet to see the team have the fire in their eyes like I do. This wolf is all fired up. After I got that video made,i became so fired up I can't hold it in.  No offense intended to Gus, but I think my fire for the team is a lot stronger. again no offense to gus.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the tacks but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, Bortles is in and that works to our favor. He's an x-factor that is uncontrollable. We just need to keep Whitehurst in check. Our o-line is beginning to solidify and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

I was thinking the same thing

I guess Locker is doubtful now after missing two practices because he can't hold a football. Our defenser should have a good day against Charlie Whitehurst.