Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rank the O-linemen

From best to worst.

1. Pasztor

2. Linder

3. Bowanko

4. Beadles

5. Joeckel

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:From best to worst.

1. Pasztor

2. Linder

3. Bowanko

4. Beadles

5. Joeckel

Sadly, you might've nailed it. I might put Linder at 1.

Frenchie

green

green

Disappointing FA

green

Basically - we don't know what we've got yet other than a solid RT and an under achieving LG.  There's hope yet for the rest. 

Too early to tell. Pasztor is still wearing a protector on his broken hand and only played one game. Bowanko did not start the first two games either. I will reserve opinions about all five players until the season is over because it is diffuclt to judge a player based on only one game.

Quote:Frenchie

green

green

Disappointing FA

green

Basically - we don't know what we've got yet other than a solid RT and an under achieving LG.  There's hope yet for the rest. 
Agreed.  I want to give it some time.

What oline??

Quote:From best to worst.

1. Pasztor

2. Linder

3. Bowanko

4. Beadles

5. Joeckel
If you're putting Joeckel last on this list then you are being delusional at best. He gave up only 1.5 sacks in 5 games and he's going against the best DE on the other team. Come on Jag fans get a hold of yourselves. 

http://yesnetwork.stats.com/fb/playersta...25&team=30

The link is Luke Joeckel Stats and you or anyone else for that matter can look up other left tackle stats as well and compare them. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Linder (getting more solid game by game)

Pasztor

Joeckel

Bowanko

Beadles

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:If you're putting Joeckel last on this list then you are being delusional at best.

Get off the internet dad!

Quote:Linder (getting more solid game by game)

Pasztor

Joeckel

Bowanko

Beadles

I'd go with 

Linder 

Joeckel

Pasztor

Bowanko

Beadles

I don't know how anyone is putting Luke last.

Quote:If you're putting Joeckel last on this list then you are being delusional at best. He gave up only 1.5 sacks in 5 games and he's going against the best DE on the other team. Come on Jag fans get a hold of yourselves. 

http://yesnetwork.stats.com/fb/playersta...25&team=30

The link is Luke Joeckel Stats and you or anyone else for that matter can look up other left tackle stats as well and compare them. 

Thank God for sanity!!!

Jag fan has no idea what they have in Joeckel. 

Quote:I don't know how anyone is putting Luke last.

I'm guessing some sort of mind altering substances. 

From Left to Right:

Joeckel - Better than he gets credit for, but not where he could be.

Beadles - Hopefully this name will be a memory next season.

Bowanko - I am intrigued by this guy. Looks a lot like a rookie which means bad, but also looks the part a lot of times. I want to see where he goes this season. I still have a lot of hope for him.

Linder - Stay healthy my man. You're penciled in for the foreseeable future.

Pasztor - One game in and with a partial cast, we already see marked improvement in the line. Long term fixture? Who knows. For now, absolutely. He gives nobody a reason to look to upgrade the position.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 09:51 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:From Left to Right:

Joeckel - Better than he gets credit for, but not where he could be.

Beadles - Hopefully this name will be a memory next season.

Bowanko - I am intrigued by this guy. Looks a lot like a rookie which means bad, but also looks the part a lot of times. I want to see where he goes this season. I still have a lot of hope for him.

Linder - Stay healthy my man. You're penciled in for the foreseeable future.

Pasztor - One game in and with a partial cast, we already see marked improvement in the line. Long term fixture? Who knows. For now, absolutely. He gives nobody a reason to look to upgrade the position.

I generally agree with the above in pretty much every player. 

Again, I think any struggles by Joeckel is partly because of coming back from a broken leg. Its not as seamless as some fans would like to believe it is on these players. Mike Quick never fully regained the same form/ ability as he was pre broken leg. Now, thats an extreme example, and I think Joeckel will eventually be fine, but it takes time. 

It's so weird seeing Pasztor beasting at RT when he's just a "solid" guard. You'd think guard is a bit easier to play.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 10:04 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:It's so weird seeing Pasztor beasting at RT when he's just a "solid" guard. You'd think guard is a bit easier to play.

Different skill sets. Untapped potential from previous coaches. 

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2014, 10:16 PM by haveaseat.)

Quote:Different skill sets. Untapped potential from previous coaches. 

Dude put JJ Watt on his back last year. They must have untapped something special.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Look at the quick fake Watt tries and Pasztor doesn't bite on it. Shut down!

Joekel last? SMH... Wallbash

Quote:I don't know how anyone is putting Luke last.

LOL Those people must be thinking about holding penalties against the Steelers.