Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leon Panetta not confident with Obama

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 10:10 PM by homebiscuit.)

Just watched Bill O'Reilly interview Panetta about his book.  Panetta didn't throw Obama under the bus, but he sure didn't pull him out of the way.  He pretty much confirmed my belief that Obama is a good election candidate, but a weak and indecisive president where foreign policy is concerned.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Just watched Bill O'Reilly interview Panetta about his book. Panetta didn't throw Obama under the bus, but he sure didn't pull him out of the way. He pretty much confirmed my belief that Obama is a good election candidate, but a weak and indecisive president where foreign policy is concerned.

Knew that before he was elected, and it is confirmed on how he handles every foreign policy issue. Horrendously!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Unfortunately it was OReilly yakking, interrupting, listening to himself with leading questions. Panetta is promoting his book.

I am not a fan of the whole administrations actions, however, I can't respect anyone who worked in a highly sensitive political area, particularly defense..... Then goes on the news circuit and writes a tell all book.

Panetta tried answering questions but old wild Bill kept interjecting his 2 cents.

Christ O'Reilly, run for office if you have the answers, be an America first guy. Or continue being a shock jock.

Sadly oreillys agenda is clear, and I personally would like to hear facts and opinions that truly are fair and balanced.

His main objective is one upmanship.

Can't wait for his next book...Killing Myself.

Funny how, regardless of party affiliation, how when it gets hot in the kitchen, how quickly they throw each other under the bus. And, every one lives in their own glass house.

He's claiming we're at the beginning of a 30 years war with ISIS.

Our Nobel Prize winning Prez...whoda thunk it?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Panetta is a Clintonista, his book is merely a tool to help move HILLARY! away from the failed policies of Prezident Foreplay.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Clintonista. Interesting point.

He was on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Totally different interview. He's just on a book promotion.

I agree with Perro, not a fan of tell all books from people who held positions as he did.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:He's claiming we're at the beginning of a 30 years war with ISIS.

Our Nobel Prize winning Prez...whoda thunk it?

But if we get a Republican in there next election, he will end it much sooner, right? The Mission should be accomplished in much less time.

Wait. I thought it already was?
Blakes Life Matters

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2014, 09:10 PM by Dakota.)

Only imbeciles are confident or content with that fool that is currently squatting at Pennsylvania avenue. He is good for nothing but fund raising. A real president would have never let these messes get nearly this bad. The US is going to spend decades undoing the damage that this fool has caused.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.