Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars and Titans Injury Reports***

Quote:Because the NFL's concussion policy is if a player has any symptoms, he can't be cleared to practice or play. So if he is cleared to practice, he obviously is healthy enough to play.

And you know that every player is ready to return to the starting lineup at the same time, exactly how? You've played? You've coached?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:And you know that every player is ready to return to the starting lineup at the same time, exactly how? You've played? You've coached?

Gratz was cleared to practice. If a player is cleared to practice, he can play. What is so hard to understand?

Quote:Gratz was cleared to practice. If a player is cleared to practice, he can play. What is so hard to understand?

I find it ironic that you'd ask me if something is hard to understand...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:When Cyprien was cleared to practice, he was a full participant every day and played. I expect that to be to Gratz does.
And once again you've completely missed the point.  The fact that he's cleared to return has nothing whatsoever to do with whether he'll start again at CB or not.  His play will determine that, and McCray has made more than enough of a case to send Gratz to the nickel position.  What's so difficult to understand about that?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:And once again you've completely missed the point.  The fact that he's cleared to return has nothing whatsoever to do with whether he'll start again at CB or not.  His play will determine that, and McCray has made more than enough of a case to send Gratz to the nickel position.  What's so difficult to understand about that?

I did not say start. I said play. Big difference.

Wenesday practice reports:

JAGUARS

DE Ryan Davis Shoulder LP

RB Toby Gerhart Foot FP

CB Dwayne Gratz Concussion FP

TE Clay Harbor Back FP

WR Allen Hurns Ankle FP

RB Storm Johnson Ankle FP

WR Marqise Lee Hamstring LP

DT Roy Miller Ankle FP

LB Paul Posluszny Knee/Arm LP

WR Cecil Shorts Hamstring DNP

LB Dekoda Watson Shoulder LP

They are calling Paul's injury a contusion BTW.

TITANS

RB Shonn Greene Hamstring LP

QB Jake Locker Right Hand DNP

SS Bernard Pollard Achilles IR

OT Michael Roos Knee DNP

CB Cody Sensabaugh Knee DNP

TE Craig Stevens Thigh DNP

TE Taylor Thompson Knee LP

TE Delanie Walker Shoulder FP

CB Bidi Wreh-Wilson Concussion FP

They only say Pollard is out, but he already had the surgery.

[Image: GDPpFar.jpg]

You are right - the Titans do suck. But how much of that can be blamed on their injuries?

What about lee?

Nvm I missed him

Quote:What about :Lee?

WR Marqise Lee Hamstring LP

I don't know how you could have missed him.

Quote:WR Marqise Lee Hamstring LP

Does he have a hamstring concussion?
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Does he have a hamstring concussion?

Hamstring strain

Quote:WR Marqise Lee Hamstring LP

Guess u had trouble reading my second reply

Update: Tackle Michael Roos will have knee surgery, so we are going to see the beginning of Taylor Lewan's career. Lewan is the #11 overall pick in the 2014 draft and was selected because Roos is 32. This will be a big blow for Tennessee because Roos was an All-Pro three times and only missed one game in his 10-year career. Our defensive line should have a good day.

Jake Locker said he is able to throw and hopes to practice on Thursday.

This maybe the top 2 teams picking on top of the nfl draft

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:This may be the top 2 teams picking on top of the NFL draft.

Some Titans fans seem to think their team is worse than ours. It amazes me how scared fans of our division rivals get LOL.

I never worry about the draft before the regular season is over. The most important thing now is what we do on Sundays.

Poz told Shadrick when asked about his arm and leg injuries, "I feel pretty good. I will be ready to go."  Smile

JAGUARS

DE Ryan Davis Shoulder FP

RB Toby Gerhart Ankle DNP

CB Dwayne Gratz Concussion FP

TE Clay Harbor Back FP

WR Allen Hurns Ankle FP

RB Storm Johnson Ankle FP

WR Marqise Lee Hamstring FP

DT Roy Miller Ankle DNP

LB Paul Posluszny Knee/Arm LP

WR Cecil Shorts Hamstring FP

LB Dekoda Watson Shoulder FP