Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Something we all can agree on

Somehow this sunday  jags have to find a way to win. We play the tittians,and I know of serveal jags fans who would be happy with us beating titians  sunday. Afterall they have been our biggest rival for years, and stole our Super Bowl trip from us one year. Jags have to find a way to beat those titians.  

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Somehow this sunday  jags have to find a way to win. We play the tittians,and I know of serveal jags fans who would be happy with us beating titians  sunday. Afterall they have been our biggest rival for years, and stole our Super Bowl trip from us one year. Jags have to find a way to beat those titians.  

[Image: stupid-o.gif] GIFSoup

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Biggest rival? Not any more so than Denver is Cleveland's biggest rival. So they stole a Super Bowl from us. That does not put the rivalry on the same level as the 49ers-Seahawks, Steelers-Browns, or Redskins-Cowboys. I don't hate the Titans. I just hate what they did to us in January 2000.

What we can all agree on is the Jaguars need to win this game.

Quote:Biggest rival? Not any more so than Denver is Cleveland's biggest rival. So they stole a Super Bowl from us. That does not put the rivalry on the same level as the 49ers-Seahawks, Steelers-Browns, or Redskins-Cowboys. I don't hate the Titans. I just hate what they did to us in January 2000.

You do grasp the fact that he was talking about the JAGUARS biggest rival, right? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:You do grasp the fact that he was talking about the JAGUARS biggest rival, right? 

Let's just go ahead and say no

;

;

Quote:Biggest rival? Not any more so than Denver is Cleveland's biggest rival. So they stole a Super Bowl from us. That does not put the rivalry on the same level as the 49ers-Seahawks, Steelers-Browns, or Redskins-Cowboys. I don't hate the Titans. I just hate what they did to us in January 2000.

I don't even...what?

Quote:Let's just go ahead and say no
Sadly, you're probably right.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Hey ! Cut her some slack... She's trying          our patience

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Its a must win to keep playoff hopes alive............

11-5 should do it

Quote:You do grasp the fact that he was talking about the JAGUARS biggest rival, right? 

Yes of course. I just don't see it as a big rivalry.

Titans are our biggest rivalry because they beat us when we were significant. 14-2 season with both losses coming from titans then a playoff loss to titans. Also Jeff fisher arguing wit jag fans in the stands leads me to believe theres a strong rivalry.

It does seem like a little less of a rivalry wit fisher gone but I still hate them

Quote:Biggest rival? Not any more so than Denver is Cleveland's biggest rival. 

Seriously?

I cringe every time you post.

Quote:Yes of course. I just don't see it as a big rivalry.

They are easily our biggest division rival, no questions asked. My disgust for the tacks runs deep.

Lets not forget how many times titians  players, and fisher said our home was their home away from home.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I think we need a video Snow to get us all fired up to beat the lousy tacks. :thumbsup:

Quote:Jags have to find a way to beat those titians.  

:thumbsup:

Didnt an ex titan player say fisher had our playbook in 1999?

Quote:Its a must win to keep playoff hopes alive............

If this isn't sarcasm, you are the glass is overflowing fan!

11-5 should do it

We are 17-21 against the dirty stinkin' tacks.   And the tacks are easily our biggest rival.  They're the only other team in the AFC South that was also in the AFC Central.  I will never understand why the Colts joined our division.  The only thing they're south of is Canada.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Just. Stop. Posting.