Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Something we all can agree on

Quote:Yes of course. I just don't see it as a big rivalry.
Naturally since you're not a fan of the Jaguars, but a big Broncos fan.  To TRUE Jaguar fans, the tacks are arguably the most hated rival we have.  You wouldn't understand. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lets not forget how many times titians  players, and fisher said our home was their home away from home.

Yeah, I will never forget that statement.

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any of those Jags players left on the team from back when he said it, so it means nothing to the current Jags players.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Naturally since you're not a fan of the Jaguars, but a big Broncos fan.  To TRUE Jaguar fans, the tacks are arguably the most hated rival we have.  You wouldn't understand. 

The tacks are easily the biggest division rivals of the Jags.

And since the Jags really don't have many overall rivals, some might say Steelers, I can't disagree, I have to agree that the tacks are currently the Jags most hated rival.

It helps a lot that they play them twice a year.

Remember this Jag fans, Gus is undefeated as a HC against the tacks in their stadium.

How sweet would it be to beat the tacks again in their own house, for the 1st win of the season, with Gus going 2-0 against the hated flaming tacks in tackyville?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 02:12 PM by JAGFAN88.)

tacks are definitely our biggest rival.

They were our very first Reg season game and first home game '95(called the Houston Oilers then) our fist loss also

They were also our very first win '95 same oilers

they were in the AFC central with us and AFC south so we have played them twice a year since our inception the only team we have done that with.

They were the only team to beat us in 1999 in the entire leauge (it happened 3 times that year)

The tacks will always be our biggest rival!!!

I'm a longtime fan going back to the old AFC Central days. Without question, the tacks are the Jag's biggest rival. There's only a few other's really even on the radar.

- Clots, because they're the Clots.

- Squeelers (not what it was in the old days though).

- Tinhorns simply because they always seemed to Battle Red us for awhile.

- Panthers, just the first few years because they thought the NFL neighborhood somehow went to seed when we got in.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:Biggest rival? Not any more so than Denver is Cleveland's biggest rival. So they stole a Super Bowl from us. That does not put the rivalry on the same level as the 49ers-Seahawks, Steelers-Browns, or Redskins-Cowboys. I don't hate the Titans. I just hate what they did to us in January 2000.

What we can all agree on is the Jaguars need to win this game.
[Image: 908b673403d441c2ffe2a39b7a94ababf7cba05b...32d5b7.jpg]

Quote:We are 17-21 against the dirty stinkin' tacks.   And the tacks are easily our biggest rival.  They're the only other team in the AFC South that was also in the AFC Central.  I will never understand why the Colts joined our division.  The only thing they're south of is Canada.  

Because our division is a bunch of misfits that stood in the way of actual long standing rivalries. 

naw colts definetely our biggest division rivals, then titans, followed by the texans imho

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

I would love to do a video, problem is its super hard to do now with my parents home every day.  

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:I would love to do a video, problem is its super hard to do now with my parents home every day.  
Lol

as soon as the day comes though, and niher one is here, and im home there will be a video.

Quote:Yes of course. I just don't see it as a big rivalry.
What.is.wrong.with.you?

If you don't think the tacks are our biggest rival than who is it? The only acceptable answer is the clots but to me it's the tacks.

Again... You can not call yourself a jags fan WHEN YOU ROOTED FOR THE BRONCOS LAST YEAR.

Quote:Didnt an ex titan player say fisher had our playbook in 1999?

Yes they did have our play book that year. A Jaguar player was invited to an Titans player's home for dinner (friends/fo) and the Behind Hole took his play book w/him and mistakenly/intentionally (?) left it behind...

Befriended He Was...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Yes they are our biggest rival.  Used to be Pittsburgh, but now clearly the Titans.

R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Down with the Tacks! We beat them last year we can beat them this year.

No pain, no gain.

tacks is the only right answer...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Jagsfan88 there is a video now by me, and its on the board. It was posted by FBT though cause I couldn't past link on main board.

Quote:Jagsfan88 there is a video now by me, and its on the board. It was posted by FBT though cause I couldn't past link on main board.
Saw it and ty am super pumped ready for the game sunday GO JAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teehee: