Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags outscored 57-23 so far in the second half of ball games this season

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 05:05 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:the 2014 Jags because BB5 is better then Gabbert 2012 and henne 2013
Ok, lets assume Henne starts for both to get a pulse on the "progress".

If Henne is the starter, who wins?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have a 2nd half adjustment that will fix everything: After two years Caldwell needs to fire Gus and hire Roman. 

Regarding the Jags teams, I'd take any team that did not have Gabbert.

Quote:Great -- our coaches are as smart as Tomlin  Wallbash

Prior to the Jags game, the Steelers have been outscored in the 2nd half by a score of 56 - 26.
Ok, well then.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 05:05 PM by JAGFAN88.)

Quote:Ok, lets assume Henne starts for both to get a pulse on the "progress".

If Henne is our starter, who wins?
BB5 wins hands down

Just if your curious jags vs jags with Gabbert starting one side and Henne the other Gabbert wins.

Quote:I have a 2nd half adjustment that will fix everything: After two years Caldwell needs to fire Gus and hire Roman. 
could you imagine the flaming you'd get if you proposed that a month and a half ago?

Quote:BB5 wins hands down
I'm asking sans BB5.

lol didn't most of those points come when the games were out of reach. 

Quote:OK, so we have located the problem. It's a lack of scoring in the 2nd half of games.

Now we just need to find a way to correct it.

It seems the opponents coaches are making halftime adjustments and the Jag's coaches are not.

This is a coaching problem.

This is what they need to spend more time focusing on, 2nd half adjustments.

You have to expect your opponent to take away what worked for you in the 1st half, and have a solid plan for something different in the 2nd half.

I think other teams have more good players than we do.  It's that simple.  

The lack of making halftime adjustments isn't helping us.

Quote:Who wins, 2012 Jags or 2013 jags, week 6?

Wow, the least anticipated NFL matchup in NFL history, Gabbert vs Henne.

Who wins you ask?

This game ends in a 0-0 tie in overtime as neither guy can get his team past midfield, and sets an NFL all time low ratings for viewership.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Wow, the least anticipated NFL matchup in NFL history, Gabbert vs Henne.

Who wins you ask?

This game ends in a 0-0 tie in overtime as neither guy can get his team past midfield, and sets an NFL all time low ratings for viewership.
Haha, so sad.  No, i was wondering who you all thought if Henne started for both teams, just to get a gauge on what we perceive as progression being made.  Henne starts both, 2013 and 2014 jags.  Realized i put the wrong years above.

Quote:Haha, so sad. No, i was wondering who you all thought if Henne started for both teams, just to get a gauge on what we perceive as progression being made. Henne starts both, 2013 and 2014 jags. Realized i put the wrong years above.

2013 because we still had Blackmon and MJD then
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS