Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russel Wilson

Whoever says this guy is not that good and is overrated because of the team he plays on just doesn't have a clue.

Elite. No questions asked.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't care what people say about Luck this or Luck that, Wilson just may be the best young player regardless of position in the game.

He can do what Luck can do; I'm not sure Luck can do some of the stuff Wilson did on Monday night.

One of the best players in the league.

Oh by far the best qb in that draft class

For sure.

RW had as many yards rushing tonight as TG has for the season.

Well 1 yd less, but that's practically the exact same yardage.

Just another sad Jag stat.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Wilson is so difficult to gameplan a defense against. Yeah they can leave in a QB spy, but jeez, the guy is so athletic that he can elude em most of the time. Hell of a passer and great runner. Perfect hybrid..

I hate Gene..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Russell Wilson is one of the very few players in the NFL that's worth the price of admission by himself.    Just when I thought Wilson couldn't make a better play,  he topped the previous play.    As well as Wilson played,  he had 3 Percy Harvin receiving TD's erased against the Redskins because of penalties.  

Washington put up a much bigger fight than I ever anticipated.

What does a new contract for Wilson do to their salary cap situation? AKA, who from the defense can we poach this off season?

With the 70th draft pick in the National Football League, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Bryan Anger, Punter, from the University of California.

Washington was playing man to man D because of Percy Harvin which allowed Russell Wilson to take advantage with his legs.  Percy may be the best decoy in all of football.  

Quote:With the 70th draft pick in the National Football League, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Bryan Anger, Punter, from the University of California.

If it makes you feel better, odds are he would have sucked and been completely unknown had we drafted him. Its just what we are.

That play he made late in the 4th, on 3rd down, was absolutely phenomenal. Those are the kinds of plays that get you remembered as one of the greats.

Quote:That play he made late in the 4th, on 3rd down, was absolutely phenomenal. Those are the kinds of plays that get you remembered as one of the greats.
I started this thread immediately after I saw that play. 

Quote:With the 70th draft pick in the National Football League, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Bryan Anger, Punter, from the University of California.

I get it. We took a punter. We're hardly the only team to take a stiff instead of Russell Wilson. The Broncos took Brock Osweiler and Ronnie Hillman over Russell Wilson. The Texans took Devier Posey over Russell Wilson. The Rams took Isaiah Pead over Russell Wilson.

;

;

there wasn't really anybody here either outside of that one Wisconsin girl that wanted to draft Russel Wilson

Quote:there wasn't really anybody here either outside of that one Wisconsin girl that wanted to draft Russel Wilson

Wisconsin girl for GM!

Quote:Wisconsin girl for GM!

Carly was her name.  been mia lately

Quote:Carly was her name.  been mia lately

I see her chime in once a month or so. She did bang the table pretty hard for RW too, I remember that.

Quote:I see her chime in once a month or so. She did bang the table pretty hard for RW too, I remember that.

her opinion wasn't exactly unbiased though so it's not really a "genius" moment