Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dee Ford vs Frank Gore

Did anyone see this play during the 49ers/Chiefs game?

http://dailysnark.com/chiefs-lb-dee-ford...rank-gore/

This looks totally out of some football comedy movie.  Laughing

Threadkiller

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That play has to be on the not top 10/ c'mon man lol

I'd love to hear all versions of the color analysis on that.  Play-by-play dudes probably wouldn't have noticed it at first.

Threadkiller

hahahahahahahahahhaha what the heck

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

SEC! SEC!

Quote:I'd love to hear all versions of the color analysis on that.  Play-by-play dudes probably wouldn't have noticed it at first.

I watched it live.  Noticed it right away, but don't recall hearing the announcers make any comment on it.

Ford should've tried out for DB with a backpedal like his.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 10:39 PM by tealfootball.)

LOL, this is so hilarious!  Ahahahahaha!!! 

Just his reaction.

Pre-snap:

Ford: "Ok, I've got this!"

Snap happens, Gore gets the ball:

Ford: Oh #@*! I'm getting the heck outta here!

Oh...OH...ready for this??....

BUILT FORD TOUGH!!

:teehee:

Quote:Ford should've tried out for DB with a backpedal like his.
I'm thinking Strong Safety :thumbsup:

Quote:SEC! SEC!
And people wanted him to come to the Jags??? He is a great pass rusher as FSU found out. KC is trying to get him to play in a 3-4. Its not going to work.

Pretty good, not as good as the two gators who blocked each other though.

Every time I see something like this, I wonder if the player didn't sustain a concussion on the previous play for example.

We all know Russell Allen played the entire series after sustaining his concussion/stroke last year.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

[Image: MHuW96t.gif]

And this play also reminds me of Jimmy Graham running away from Kam Chancellor.

[Image: taj2fN.gif]