Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: When will we get our first win?
Week 6 - at Titans
Week 7 - Browns
Week 8 - Dolphins
Week 9 - at Bengals
Week 10 - Cowboys
Week 12 - at Colts
Week 13 - Giants
Week 14 - Texans
Week 15 - Ravens
Week 16 - Titans
Week 17 - at Texans
[Show Results]

Updated win predictions

Now we are sitting ugly at 0-5 with the easiest part of our schedule coming up. Have you changed your predictions for how many wins we get this year or when we will get our first win?

I still think we can beat the Titans next week, then the Browns and Dolphins at home, because we held Pittsburgh's offense to only 10 points. We might get Lee back then and Tennessee's quarterback probably will be Charlie Whitehurst.next week.

I purposely did not include 10 or 11 wins in the poll because anyone who votes for that many wins is only voting on false hope, not reality.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

0-16

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

If the first win doesn't happen within the next 3 weeks, then I'll be really worried.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:0-16
I hope not, but it's looking more and more like a distinct possibility....

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

1-3 wins
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

If we lose to the flaming tacks, is Gus' seat officially getting warm?

uh oh.   I actually stated 4-5 last week but I'm down to 2 games.  This week is HUGE from a win perspective.  Titans have a better "TEAM" but I think we have the better QB

If Gus is a good coach, he will coach em up and make adujustments and we should be able to win 5 games from now on.

If we continue to amass loss after loss, it will get very interesting this offseason.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

I have always said 6 to 7 wins, and that I felt Blake would start around week 3 but that it would be a rough year for him as he learns how to be an NFL QB. 

He's playing as I had expected, but I'm not in panic mode like many fans...

The things that would make me panic is regressing... like if we saw Jonathan Cyprien playing like his early rookie year instead of the late... or if we saw Gratz (Injured) getting burned on inside short routes... or Luke & Zane get syrup instead of pancakes...

Quote:If we lose to the flaming tacks, is Gus' seat officially getting warm?
I wouldnt worry about that.  I feel that Dave Caldwell & the owner trust that Gus is going to turn things around.... and they realize this isnt a playoff year for the team... but they do expect progress so I do think that the blowouts have to stop.. and it appeared that way against the steelers... at least the game was close.

Quote:If we lose to the flaming tacks, is Gus' seat officially getting warm?

No way. Khan and Caldwell knew we have to get worse before we get better. There are enough threads about that already.

Our 1 win happens week 16 at home 

Quote:Our 1 win happens week 16 at home 

If that was not a night game I would consider going to it because the Titans suck. Hopefully we can beat them next week too.

Until we establish a running game I honestly don't see us winning a game this season. Yes, the defense kept us in the Steelers game, but we're putting all the pressure on a rookie QB and mostly rookie receivers, and unless we're the beneficiaries of some crucial turnovers, I can't see a win in our immediate future.

Quote:Until we establish a running game I honestly don't see us winning a game this season. Yes, the defense kept us in the Steelers game, but we're putting all the pressure on a rookie QB and mostly rookie receivers, and unless we're the beneficiaries of some crucial turnovers, I can't see a win in our immediate future.

We should establish a running game when Toby Gerhart is benched and Storm Johnson gets more carries.

Storm will have more of a burst than Toby, but without proper blocking, the backs will still be bottled up most of the game. Hope he brings us more than 2.1 per carry. Maybe we can get to 3 wins this year.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

We'll win one of the next 3 games. After that, we'll have a short burst were we win 3 games in a row and then 1 other one somewhere along the line to get to 5. I was originally thinking 7 or 8 which was obviously a tad optimistic.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

@ Titans-W

Browns-L

Dolphins-W

@Bengals-L

Cowboys-L

@Colts-W

Giants-W

Texans-W

@Ravens-L

Titans-W

@Texans-L

6-10

@titians W    1-5

vs browns W  2-5

vs dolphins W 3-5

@bengals W   4-5  yes we will  beat bengals in cinci.

vs cowboys in London L 4-6

@colts W  5-6

vs Giants L 5-7

vs Texans W 6-7

@Ravans W 7-7

vs titians  W 8-7

@ Texans W 9-7 oh look 9-7 record just like I said. It will happen.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Our 1 win happens week 16 at home 

My exact thoughts.