Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: When will we get our first win?
Week 6 - at Titans
Week 7 - Browns
Week 8 - Dolphins
Week 9 - at Bengals
Week 10 - Cowboys
Week 12 - at Colts
Week 13 - Giants
Week 14 - Texans
Week 15 - Ravens
Week 16 - Titans
Week 17 - at Texans
[Show Results]

Updated win predictions

We'll get this win and keep winning.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:@titians W    1-5

vs browns W  2-5

vs dolphins W 3-5

@bengals W   4-5  yes we will  beat bengals in cinci.

vs cowboys in London L 4-6

@colts W  5-6

vs Giants L 5-7

vs Texans W 6-7

@Ravans W 7-7

vs titians  W 8-7

@ Texans W 9-7 oh look 9-7 record just like I said. It will happen.

Puff Puff Pass, fool. 

And the first pick in the NFL 2015 draft is...........

Quote:And the first pick in the NFL 2015 draft is...........

Forget about it. The only thing that matters now is winning, not tanking.

Like every week, we have a chance to secure our first win and this week I like our chances.

I'm reducing my win total for the season down from 8 (my initial prediction prior to the season) down to 6.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Like every week, we have a chance to secure our first win and this week I like our chances.

I'm reducing my win total for the season down from 8 (my initial prediction prior to the season) down to 6.

Because we already lost five games?

Quote:Because we already lost five games?

No.

Prior to the season I had predicted that we would come out of the first quarter of the season 1-3 with the one win being against Washington.

I predicted in the second quarter of the season we would finish either 3-1 or 2-2.  We already dropped one game against the Steelers (one that I thought we would lose prior to the season, but thought that we could have won last Sunday).  We have the Titans (on the road), the Browns and the Dolphins.  Initially I thought that we could possibly win all of those games, but I think that we lose one close.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.