Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
You Guys Are Pathetic

I just doubt the steelers drop two in a row to the worst teams in the league

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well I'm picking the Jags for the first time this year in my pick 'em pool. Upset special! I guess we'll see.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Well I'm picking the Jags for the first time this year in my pick 'em pool. Upset special! I guess we'll see.

You're pathetic... You haven't picked them yet! What kind of fan are you?!

Yes... I know I'm pathetic... (quietly sobbing)...

I y'ams who I y'ams and thats all I y'ams...

Quote:You're pathetic... You haven't picked them yet! What kind of fan are you?!

One that enjoys winning money.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:One that enjoys winning money.

So you start a post calling us pathetic because now you suddenly want to be a "fan" and pick them because you "enjoy winning money" I'm not going to call you pathetic, that's not my style, but wow...

Quote:I don't need to show you any numbers to prove it. Look at last year's QBs, D line and WRs. Now look at this year's. You don't think this year's team is better than last year's? Really?

You guys give up so easily.
No I dont. They both suck. You cant show numbers because there's none to show. This team this year are on par for historical suck meaning they are worse than last year's team. Just having new players mean squat. Could they get better the last 12, yeah but right now they're bad and haven't showed it.

Quote:Who here thought Tampa Bay would go into Pittsburgh and knock off the Steelers after losing 56-14 to Atlanta the previous Thursday? Nobody, so what?

The Jags have lost to been blown out by
three good teams and one so-so (Washington) team.

We get Pasztor back at right tackle. The young o-line with Joeckel, Bowanko and Linder will improve by leaps and bounds with each start.Well, if you say so it's gotta be true
Our QB of not only the future but the present is here and he's already producing. He could have and should have been doing it from week one 
Hurns and Robinson will be putting up big numbers for the next five years. Thank goodness, I was afraid it would only be for the next 4

The Jags D is terrible, I can't refute that.LOL nobody can
 However, our D line isn't bad and we're tied for second in sacks with 12  you can't really believe that stat will hold up much longer
if I'm not mistaken. The back seven can't get much worse reality at last!
  That's not saying much I know why change mid-post? 
but they simply HAVE to improve at some point.Why?
This is the NFL.Nothing gets past you
It's never as good as it seems when you win and it's never as bad as it seems when you lose.I don't know, this  seems really bad

Call me a homer You're a homer
but I think the Jags win on Sunday. I still believe in Caldwell and Bradley. After the first 8 games last season, I didn't think they'd ever win four games the rest of the way. This team is better than last year's team.  Good on paper during the week means nothing on Sunday

If the Jags can contain Brown and Bell, they'll do enough on offense to win this game.  Did all the Pittsburgh defensive players miss the plane?

Quit being so lame and have some faith in your team. Try watching a game without the teal sunglasses.

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.