Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What would a win Sunday against Pittsburgh mean to you?

With Blake Bortles starting in only his second game, and the Jags being considered the preeminent of losers of the NFL, what would a win Sunday against Big Ben and the Steelers mean to you; with all of the heartache and heartbreak that we fans have endured over the last 5 years? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Playoffs

I'd get me a gun and shoot myself one of them winged pigs and celebrate with a bbq.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Depends on how it played out. Did bortles move it down field or did the defense decide to play?

Either way, a win would rejuvenate some much needed fan support. We all want validation that the team is headed in the right direction. So far the lack of progress has gotten people questioning the coaching staff as well as the players and GM. I think a win would help to get people back on the Gus bus.

Quote:Playoffs

I was going to go with CHAMPIONSHIP but this works too.

It would be a nice gift a week before I ship off for basic training

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:It would be a nice gift a week before I ship off for basic training
Good for you man!

Thanks for your service.

that the steelers are still our lil B*******

Jags 9

Squeelers 0

Anyone have any plutonium? I need more fuel..  

Quote:Good for you man!

Thanks for your service.
Thanks alot  :thumbsup:

Quote:Jags 9

Squeelers 0

Is that a prediction or reminder of a great game against the Steelers?

It would mean we scored more points than another team...and we haven't done that a lot lately.  

Quote:Is that a prediction or reminder of a great game against the Steelers?

Haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards "some of column A and some from column B".. 

A win against the Steelers Sunday means Blake Bortles won his first start at home and outplayed the guy he has always been compared to.

I also will like the fact that we are not the last team to win a game because this is Oakland's bye week.

Thank you for your service!

What branch?

Quote:Thank you for your service!
Thanks a lot

Quote:What branch?

Army

Let's all be honest.  If we won, we'd be talking about 8-8, 9-7 or even 10-6 to end the season and possibly making the playoffs.  

Loss. Probably another thread pops up about 2015 draft and free agent acquisitions.  

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2014, 12:21 AM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Thanks a lot

Army
Benning?

Quote:Let's all be honest.  If we won, we'd be talking about 8-8, 9-7 or even 10-6 to end the season and possibly making the playoffs.  

Loss. Probably another thread pops up about 2015 draft and free agent acquisitions.
12-4 most likely.