Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thursday Night Football

AKA Clock management is complicated

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They need to get rid of the Thursday games. Nothing but blowouts so far
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:They need to get rid of the Thursday games. Nothing but blowouts so far

Was going to say the same thing. I don't think there's been one TNF game this year that wasn't decided by the end of the first quarter.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Quote:They need to get rid of the Thursday games. Nothing but blowouts so far
I haven't watched many if any games outside of Jags. The matchups (Thursday, Sunday, & Monday) have been turrible or boring so far this season. Can we please stop having Tampa be one of the four games on Sunday?

Yeah this one has been U-G-L-Y.  28-0.

Ponder vs Rodgers.. The qb hierarchy is in full swing.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'm obviously in the minority but I like not having to wait six days for football. I welcome the Thursday night games.

Quote:I'm obviously in the minority but I like not having to wait six days for football. I welcome the Thursday night games.

I agree

Up five TDs. Might be time to stop watching

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 10:21 PM by xJAGGYx.)

Quote:Up five TDs. Might be time to stop watching
I really shouldn't read these threads when I have it paused for 28:00

Edit: I predict a GB TD

Quote:I'm obviously in the minority but I like not having to wait six days for football. I welcome the Thursday night games.
I get tired of watching blowouts. Lol
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:I get tired of watching blowouts. Lol

I wish it were closer, but I don't get tired of football.

To each their own I guess.

Eh, I watch em for the fantasy value.. Blow out or not, bring it on!!

Quote:I really shouldn't read these threads when I have it paused for 28:00

Edit: I predict a GB TD
lol. Sometimed I make similar mistakes recording Jags game then seeing topics like 'Cut Gerhart' or 'Winston Guy Sucks'

Could be some of those thread titles are sarcastic...but usually spoilers

Quote:Eh, I watch em for the fantasy value.. Blow out or not, bring it on!!

Me too, that's the added bonus for me. Need asaita or whatever his name is to do well. Also jordy can get some more yards in would be nice

Quote:lol. Sometimed I make similar mistakes recording Jags game then seeing topics like 'Cut Gerhart' or 'Winston Guy Sucks'

Could be some of those thread titles are sarcastic...but usually spoilers

I've done that more than once on the gameday threads. The team seems to let me down before I even realize they let me down. Sad

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 10:28 PM by Haterade.)

Quote:Up five TDs. Might be time to stop watching
Too tired to do anything else. Allow this trainwreck to put me to sleep

Shameful

Good for lacy owners on fantasy. He hasn't done anything now he is starting to pay off.

Why did Minn let Allen go?