Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
St. Louis Rams moving to L.A.

According to St. Louis local news media:

Sorry, my windows 8 won't copy and paste links in the forum for some reason.

www.inquisitr.com is the web site.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:According to St. Louis local news media:

A little assistance for the Chief.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1512175/st-loui...uper-bowl/

Quote:According to St. Louis local news media:

Here's the link chief http://www.inquisitr.com/1512175/st-loui...uper-bowl/

Quote:A little assistance for the Chief.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1512175/st-loui...uper-bowl/
that wasn't here when I posted the link LOL

Makes sense but i'll believe it when it happens.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Would be a shame for Rams fans.  As others have said, I'll believe it when I see it.  So many hurdles moving to LA.  And so many times have teams failed there.

I hope the Rams remain in St. Louis but there's a very realistic chance they will be moving to Los Angeles.  

It will be interesting to see how the Chargers and Raiders react if they believe that the above report is accurate.   There could be a race to Los Angeles between the 3 teams.

Hope it's not true for the fans sake.

Wasn't long ago we were wondering the future of the Jags.

I also just feel bad for the fans if true. and will hope the rams fail in la.

Sad to read if true.

Quote:Hope it's not true for the fans sake.

Wasn't long ago we were wondering the future of the Jags.

We're moving to London Ninja
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2014, 12:11 AM by snaxdelrio.)

Best friend is a die hard Rams fan and he couldn't be happier. He's been talking about it for years but seems to find the latest rumors the most credible.

Yea....   quick internet search and ...  no

Prove me wrong if you shall....

Quote:Best friend is a die hard Rams fan and he couldn't be happier.
How could you be happy about your team moving? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I mean, if he lives in LA that would explain it I suppose.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Sounds like a play by the ownership to get a deal on some land in Missouri
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I was up there the week after the draft.  It just didn't seem like a football town for me.  They seemed to love the Cardinals and the Blues, but no chatter about the Rams....the week after the draft!  I usually wear a ton of Jag gear in NFL cities to strike up conversations.  I didnt have one all week.

Quote:Would be a shame for Rams fans.  As others have said, I'll believe it when I see it.  So many hurdles moving to LA.  And so many times have teams failed there.

The funny thing is that if you talk to people in St. Louis, the overwhelming majority couldn't care less what happens with the Rams.  It's a baseball crazy town that happens to have an NFL franchise, and that's pretty much how many people there view it. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I was up there the week after the draft.  It just didn't seem like a football town for me.  They seemed to love the Cardinals and the Blues, but no chatter about the Rams....the week after the draft!  I usually wear a ton of Jag gear in NFL cities to strike up conversations.  I didnt have one all week.
I spent a month there working around the draft a couple of years ago, and got to know several sports fans there who were my coworkers.  I still talk to them pretty regularly, and to a person, they've basically said that the Rams are a fun distraction when they're winning, but that when they're mediocre or bad, nobody cares.  You'd be hard pressed to find a lot of true Rams fans there.  Throw a rock in any direction and I'll guarantee if you hit someone who is a sports fan there, they're Cardinal fans first and foremost. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:I spent a month there working around the draft a couple of years ago, and got to know several sports fans there who were my coworkers.  I still talk to them pretty regularly, and to a person, they've basically said that the Rams are a fun distraction when they're winning, but that when they're mediocre or bad, nobody cares.  You'd be hard pressed to find a lot of true Rams fans there.  Throw a rock in any direction and I'll guarantee if you hit someone who is a sports fan there, they're Cardinal fans first and foremost. 

You always heard how loud that stadium when Kurt Warner/Holt/Bruce were there....since then, you don't hear that anymore.

It would make more sense for the raiders to move to LA.  Survey results still say that people living in LA are most likely Raiders fans.  But the billionaires in charge of the NFL don't always do the thing that makes the most sense.

My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.