Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The ONLY life long fan from Wisconsin!...probably

So im only a flag football coach for a local Lions organazation at times. But a lifetime Football fan. When Jacksonville came into the league i fell in love with them. And that was when Green Bay won SB36. And we were one game away from winning that agains them Wink  anywho. Still being a fan and donning my Teal and black wherever i go from Colgate (look it up Tyson Alualu not far from Wasau plus ik that city well cuz of staying in Hazelhurst)  to Green Bay on any gameday i go to.  That being said i am proud to say we are going in the right direction with Bortles and the rest of the offense.  That will come in time.  I just wish i didnt have to send blankets down from here to the defense so we can cover something. Smile  Its alright though, the defense is young and all will become great players. Just need to figure out a scheme that suits all their strengths.   Wish i could see Everbank one day but doubt i will.  Until than and after i will wear Jaguar gear everytime i go to Lambeau field. No matter the game or time of year!!! As well as chant the "go pack go" chant with "Go Jags Go" everytime for life!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice. Go Jags go!
Huh

Remain calm and Jag ON!

Welcome. 

And please tell the local ladies that they wouldn't weigh 250 lbs if they could just put down the curds and fried cheese balls...

I'm from Sconnie too. I actually saw a fair number of jags jerseys when i went to the university.

AND DONT KNOCK FRIED CHEESE CURDS TIL YOU TRY THEM

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anybody remember Carly? She was from Wisconsin

Quote:So im only a flag football coach for a local Lions organazation at times. But a lifetime Football fan. When Jacksonville came into the league i fell in love with them. And that was when Green Bay won SB36. And we were one game away from winning that agains them Wink anywho. Still being a fan and donning my Teal and black wherever i go from Colgate (look it up Tyson Alualu not far from Wasau plus ik that city well cuz of staying in Hazelhurst) to Green Bay on any gameday i go to. That being said i am proud to say we are going in the right direction with Bortles and the rest of the offense. That will come in time. I just wish i didnt have to send blankets down from here to the defense so we can cover something. Smile Its alright though, the defense is young and all will become great players. Just need to figure out a scheme that suits all their strengths. Wish i could see Everbank one day but doubt i will. Until than and after i will wear Jaguar gear everytime i go to Lambeau field. No matter the game or time of year!!! As well as chant the "go pack go" chant with "Go Jags Go" everytime for life!!!

Tim Tebow would like a word with you..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Hey now. Not every women is 250lbs. Plus the cushon never hurts. Smile  The food is great, weather sucks, just wish i could see the Jags more. Last time i saw them was a preseason game in 07' when i was sporting my Matt Jones jersey. So that was a minute ago.