Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
LaRon Landry busted for PEDs

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.nbcsports.com/content/nfl-suspends-laron-landry-four-games-ped-violation'>http://m.nbcsports.com/content/nfl-suspends-laron-landry-four-games-ped-violation</a>

Its about time Mr. Muscle got caught.

[Image: landrygiant0212.jpg?uuid=yzo4gF5BEeGaOCcdGz7-jw]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 05:16 PM by Jagwired'd.)

Does this surprise anyone at all?

I think you could've posted this without any proof and I would've believed you. He's a juicer for sure.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I usually don't say this but...No duh.

Did he think no one would notice?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

You have puny arms ...arrgh!

Get to the choppa.

Hanging with Aaron? 

http://youtu.be/WxjCJxfECD8

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

What took so long?
;

;

I'm not sure his performance was enhanced...

I'm just blown away at how he had never been tested before.. or how he got away with it. I mean, a punter lays a guy out on the sidelines and he gets a "random" drug test the following week. Landry looks like the freaking Rock and Hulk had a baby for years and he just now gets suspended? #confused

LaRoid Landry
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:I'm just blown away at how he had never been tested before.. or how he got away with it. I mean, a punter lays a guy out on the sidelines and he gets a "random" drug test the following week. Landry looks like the freaking Rock and Hulk had a baby for years and he just now gets suspended? #confused

It's probably as simple as he has been tested and is just good at not getting caught.

Quote:It's probably as simple as he has been tested and is just good at not getting caught.

Needs to teach Blackmon and Gordon his ways.. 

Quote:Needs to teach Blackmon and Gordon his ways.. 

I don't know much about this stuff, but possibly PEDs are easier to mask than substance abuse issues. Look how long it took to catch Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong. 

Quote:I don't know much about this stuff, but possibly PEDs are easier to mask than substance abuse issues. Look how long it took to catch Barry Bonds and Lance Armstrong. 

I know, I was just kidding. It's definitely harder to catch.

Quote:I know, I was just kidding. It's definitely harder to catch.

Thats because they come from Fresno, we're a sneaky peoples.

You people are delusional, he's not juicing...

Quote:I'm just blown away at how he had never been tested before.. or how he got away with it. I mean, a punter lays a guy out on the sidelines and he gets a "random" drug test the following week. Landry looks like the freaking Rock and Hulk had a baby for years and he just now gets suspended? #confused
I think they're only tested once a year unless they've tested positive.

Otherwise, they can stay clean until they're tested and then juice up afterwards. I'm not really sure.

Quote:I think they're only tested once a year unless they've tested positive.

Otherwise, they can stay clean until they're tested and then juice up afterwards. I'm not really sure.

I think you're right. There is like a 6 week window or something where they can be tested.

Quote:Did he think no one would notice?

The lopsided balls in the girls gym in the background?

I recognize one teal hung low gym anywhere.

It's a lot easier to get around HGH testing than it is other stuff.  You have to catch a guy pretty soon after he's taken it and even then the tests aren't that accurate at this point.  

HGH testing has a long way to go.