Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pittsburg game is sold out.

Not your normal sold out but we still have seats. But there are no more tickets to buy unless scalpers or ticket brokers. Click on Jags website and you get the browns game steelers game sold out.

Wonder when was the last time that hapend?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There are going to be so many Steelers fans there... I would say the last time we had a sellout was probably when we played the Steelers at home last.
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Blah steeler fans..... Hopefully with Bortles playing we still have home field advantage Big Grin

Steelers just lost to the bucs, the bucs happen yo be the last team we blew out. CHIMPIONZSIPZ

The Steeler crowd is always overblown.

Yes, they travel very very well.  It'll still be 50k Jaguars fans and ~15k Steeler fans there.  Yes, that's a lot - but it's not like some people say "Most were Steeler fans there" etc.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:The Steeler crowd is always overblown.

Yes, they travel very very well.  It'll still be 50k Jaguars fans and ~15k Steeler fans there.  Yes, that's a lot - but it's not like some people say "Most were Steeler fans there" etc.

It's more than any good team should have in their stadium, but the Jaguars haven't been a good team for a while.

Hopefully with Bortles to market the team won't have to worry about visiting fans in the stadium as a regular occurrence for much longer.

Its always infuriating seeing away fans laugh and have a good time while we get crushed

Quote:Its always infuriating seeing away fans laugh and have a good time while we get crushed

we've played the Steelers very well in the past so it's been great to talk smack to them after winning against them.

Let's hope we can pull out a W.

Big Ben vs. Young Big Ben

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:we've played the Steelers very well in the past so it's been great to talk smack to them after winning against them.

Let's hope we can pull out a W.

Big Ben vs. Young Big Ben

I feel like its going to be really difficult to catch the steelers off guard after their recent loss to TB. The odds of them losing to the #30 and #31 teams back to back weeks seem slim.

Quote:I feel like its going to be really difficult to catch the steelers off guard after their recent loss to TB. The odds of them losing to the #30 and #31 teams back to back weeks seem slim.

who is #32?

Quote:who is #32?

That's us too.  The NFL has awarded us honorary placement in #33 through #40 as well.  

Good thing for my fantasy I have Antonio Brown. 

Raiders... obviously

Jags are 31 and 32.

That bad
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Raiders... obviously

I think we are #32 obviously lol

I had a Steeler fan working for me a couple of years ago and he claimed "most" of the stadium were Steeler fans. I said, "wait a minute, the attendance was 65,000 are you claiming 33,000 were Steeler fans?" Of course he said they were.

I said I sit in the upper bowl where most visiting fans sit and I counted 10 seats by 5 rows in my section and counted 6 Steeler fans. That translates to about 8000 fans across the stadium. I know that they stand out with their towels but its a far cry to say there are more Steeler fans than Jag fans in the stadium.

Regards........................the Chiefjag