Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injury Updates Week 5

Marquis Lee could practice Wed. 

Ace Sanders can participate in all activities  -- will announce if he'll be active later in week (I know it's not technically an injury)

Gratz in concussion program 

Shorts likely out next week

Shuler - stomach virus day to day

(announced before Bradley presser on homepage  ^ ) 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

Shorts likely out next week

Story of his career.

Cant help but think of what this team could be doing wit Blackmon and Shorts not being dumb and injured

Quote:Cant help but think of what this team could be doing wit Blackmon and Shorts not being dumb and injured

It is pretty awesome to think what Bortles to Blackmon could have been.

Oh well. #BecauseJaguars

When I saw the replays, I thought there is no way he plays against the Steelers because it reminded me of how Cyprien left the Eagles game.

Thank God we get Sanders back. We are going to need him if Shorts can't play.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 08:16 PM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:When I saw the replays, I thought there is no way he plays against the Steelers because it reminded me of how Cyprien left the Eagles game.

Thank God we get Sanders back. We are going to need him if Shorts can't play.
We don't need Shorts. Period. I want Bortles to did build chemistry with WRs who can actually stay on the field and who are a part of this teams long term plans.

Quote:We don't need Shorts. Period. I want Bortles to did build chemistry with WRs who can actually stay on the field and who are a part of this teams long term plans.

Agreed. Don't care if Shorts plays another down for us.

So Shuler has the squirts and is day to day..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:We don't need Shorts. Period. I want Bortles to did build chemistry with WRs who can actually stay on the field and who are a part of this teams long term plans.

Yes we do need Shorts. He is much better than Brown.

Quote:Yes we do need Shorts. He is much better than Brown.

No we don't. Lee, Robinson, Hurns and Sanders can do just fine. And if Blackmon comes back next year? We totally good.

Quote:No we don't. Lee, Robinson, Hurns and Sanders can do just fine. And if Blackmon comes back next year? We totally good.

Blackmon is not coming back. He does not care anymore.

You named four receivers who are eligible to play against the Steelers. We need two more. Therefore, we need Shorts.

Also have King and Brown active. That's 6.
Quote:Blackmon is not coming back. He does not care anymore.

You named four receivers who are eligible to play against the Steelers. We need two more. Therefore, we need Shorts.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

And all of you guys wanted TMDs head for wanting to trade shorts. Now I hope you see why

Quote:Also have King and Brown active. That's 6.

We only have King because of the Hurns and Lee injuries. Brown sucks.

Doesnt matter. King is here for a few more weeks due to being snatched off the Panthers PS and Brown is Brown. You just said we needed 6. We have 6.

Quote:We only have King because of the Hurns and Lee injuries. Brown sucks.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Doesnt matter. King is here for a few more weeks due to being snatched off the Panthers PS and Brown is Brown. You just said we needed 6. We have 6.

Six GOOD receivers

Name ANY team who has 6 GOOD receivers....i'll wait.

The second half tells me we need Shorts. Our receiving corps isn't nearly as talented as everyone here thinks it is. At least not yet. 

Quote:The second half tells me we need Shorts. Our receiving corps isn't nearly as talented as everyone here thinks it is. At least not yet. 

The problem is inexperience, not talent. Three of our receivers are rookies. Two others are second-year players. Give them a little time and they will be very good for us.