Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clay Harbor

In all the negativity this guy showed up and made plays. Good to have him back.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:In all the negativity this guy showed up and made plays. Good to have him back.
I think he can be a faster, less physical Pete Mitchell for us.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I think he can be a faster, less physical Pete Mitchell for us.

I don't like the Mitchell comparison. Maybe George Wrighster?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I don't like the Mitchell comparison. Maybe George Wrighster?
Wrighster flashed. Hope Harbor has a higher ceiling than he did
No commercial messages in sigs

Build wise, he is about halfway between Mitchell (6-2, 243) and Wrighster (6-3, 260).

I think he is faster than Mitchell, and a better route runner than Wrighster (not that Wrighster was bad in that area).

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

How is Marcedes better?

Harbor looks like a decent receiver and a decent blocker as well.

Younger and cheaper
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Forget Clay Harbor. Other guy had the TD!! and he was pulled out the stands and given a jersey

Quote:How is Marcedes better?

Harbor looks like a decent receiver and a decent blocker as well.

Younger and cheaper

If Marcedes Lewis was not better than Clay Harbor, they would have been reversed on the depth chart. With all of the problems on this team, it will be good to get Lewis back in November.

How many more changes to the depth chart have to happen this year before you no longer believe it is perfect ?

Harbor impressed me yesterday. Looked good catching the ball

Quote:Forget Clay Harbor. Other guy had the TD!! and he was pulled out the stands and given a jersey
(Pilfered from the Saints PS actually)  Nic Jacobs made a nice catch.  Will be an interesting guy to watch.  Definitely has the size to be an effective blocker and showed off some receiving ability we didn't expect. 

Harbor had 8 catches - and though he had nowhere to run on a few of them he caught everything thrown his way.  Very good hands. 

I like Clay.

He good.

I'm happy Clay Harbor is back. I really like what he brings to the table

Harbor is a beast and will play his best ball here for us.

Be a smart pickup in Fantasy.

4th round draft pick too so this dude is not a total sleeper. 

I'm watching Harbor on Jaguars All Access.  I've never heard him speak before.  The guy is intelligent and articulate.  He can actually complete a sentence without all those jock filler words "uh", "nah", "ya know", "Yeah, no, I mean"...

Wrighster had this weird knack for disappearing the entire season

Then there's that ONE game every year where it's fourth and long and he makes a catch, hurdles a defender, juggles it behind his back, throws it up to himself, ducks under a guy in the secondary, catches it again, and falls down one yard infront of the first down mark

I miss guys like that.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Nic Jacobs impressed me with his TD. He's is huge too! For a UDFA who has just joined the team, to show up like that was impressive and I'm sure it'll have impressed the coaches too. Hopefully Clay and Nic can stay healthy because we really need TE's on the field.

Quote:4th round draft pick too so this dude is not a total sleeper. 

Who drafted him?