Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clay Harbor

Philly.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Who drafted him?
Eagles

I always liked Harbor 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Jacobs is 6'5, 300lbs. HO-LY CRAP! DAS A BIG DUDE!

Reminds me of when Denver had Dwayne Carswell playing TE after playing G.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Harbor had a 40" vertical and had 30 bench press reps at the combine, which was the best for TEs that year.  

He seems to be a nice pass catching TE.  Lageman also said that he's not a liability blocking.  It was a nice pickup last year from the Eagles, who already have 2 good TEs on their roster.

This is a great opportunity for Harbor.  He's behind an older and highly overpaid Marcedes Lewis.  He has at least 6 weeks of starting opportunity ahead of him with a rookie QB.

If he can become one of Blake's favorite targets, he might earn himself a starting job next year.  

I think the days of Marcedes being our guy are done.  He's had 2 straight years of injury problems, is very expensive, and isn't getting any younger.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Jacobs is 6'5, 300lbs. HO-LY CRAP! DAS A BIG DUDE!

who told you he's that big?

He's listed at 6'5", 269lbs....

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Facepalm.....cardinal sin. I looked at......Wikipedia.....

Quote:who told you he's that big?

He's listed at 6'5", 269lbs....

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Jacobs is 6'5, 300lbs. HO-LY CRAP! DAS A BIG DUDE!

Was Dwayne Carswell the former tight end who missed a whole season after a car accident, then came back the next year as an offensive linemen?

Yep. And he's actually from Jacksonville.

Quote:Was Dwayne Carswell the former tight end who missed a whole season after a car accident, then came back the next year as an offensive linemen?

Quote:Harbor had a 40" vertical and had 30 bench press reps at the combine, which was the best for TEs that year.  

He seems to be a nice pass catching TE.  Lageman also said that he's not a liability blocking.  It was a nice pickup last year from the Eagles, who already have 2 good TEs on their roster.

This is a great opportunity for Harbor.  He's behind an older and highly overpaid Marcedes Lewis.  He has at least 6 weeks of starting opportunity ahead of him with a rookie QB.

If he can become one of Blake's favorite targets, he might earn himself a starting job next year.  

I think the days of Marcedes being our guy are done.  He's had 2 straight years of injury problems, is very expensive, and isn't getting any younger.

The Marcedes injury could be a blessing in disguse because no way would Clay Harbor have a chance at being the starter this year with a healthy Lewis.

We will find out when Lewis returns if he can still be effective enough to get the starting job back. After what happened Sunday, I am confident we will be fine with Harbor.

Nice speed very athletic and a natural pass catcher.

If he can stay healthy he is an asset.

With the evolution of the position on the college level there should be some nice talent available in the mid rounds.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

He is exactly what Bortles needs at this point. He should continue to be the safety blanket. Starting to love Harbor.