Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will destroy the Steelers

I'm calling it now. Not only does this team tend to put up a good fight against the Steelers but there will be a fire lit come Sunday. Not to mention, Bortles is in and that works to our favor. He's an x-factor that is uncontrollable. We just need to keep Leveon Bell in check. Our o-line is beginning to solidify and if our players love Gus as much as they claim we will see them grind tooth and nail to defend the scrutiny people are beginning to fire.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

28-17 Jags

We are going to get destroyed.

Jim Jones alert!!! Put down that kool aid son it'll end badly.

One of these weeks, you're going to be right.....in 2016!

One of these years.............

It's about the pass defense. If we can ever get that fixed, we'll have a shot. Until then?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:28-17 Jags

Haha, there is no way we hold the Steelers to 17 points. Antonio Brown and Markus are going to tear this secondary apart, our linebackers will make Heath Miller look like Jimmy Graham, this game has the makings of a shootout as Pittsburgh's defense is really bad.

I am such a homer...

I love the jags..so much its almost embarrassing lol..

Knowing that...... I must temper my comments concerning game predictions. ...

Soooo.....

Lmbo...nahhhh. wut the heck....jags to the death baby...

Lets say. .....

45 24 jags

Lol this is 3 weeks in a row. I love it. It's bound to be true one of these Sundays!
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

The Steelers lack discipline and only react when they get scrutinized.  That said, there's a major uprising in the Burgh today -- worse than it was a few weeks ago prior to their game vs Carolina.    The Steelers are an 8-8 team but look for this to be one of the games where they turn up the intensity.  Tomlin's long term future may depend on this game.

Progress is made ... but not enough ....

Steelers 34

Jags 24

I was waiting for this thread..... Remember when Jags-steelers games were exciting low scoring slugfests? This will be the opposite lol

Winnable? Maybe

Jags- 24

Pit- 31

Quit Jinxing us.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2014, 12:36 PM by Atreas.)

I was giving us a chance to beat the Steelers, but after last Sundays disappointed DD score, because our coaches and coordinator's cant coach a grade school team. Let Bortles loose and see what he can do.

Shorts and toby needs to go. Trade him before we loose value. 

Look I'm, tired of the excuses " I see they see stuff , we need to find a way " that Gus and the team is preaching, after every blowout loss. Quit reaching and get this team going otherwise get it over with and move to London if that's the plan.  Big screens and pools don't make a football team but it does distract from a horrible one.

I see this staff gone by the end of this season, and Gus on the hot seat. This is not Seattle and our DL don't look like them.  Ben well have a pro bowl day against us. 41 - 17 Steelers Wallbash

We have yet to top 17 points. 

We have yet to hold anyone to less than 30.

28-27 

Jags.

Quote:Quit Jinxing us.

This.

Mods please delete this bad ju-ju of a thread.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

book it

If they can get some things fixed on both sides of the ball.....

This could be our first win.

For sure the crowd support will be there!

I will be.    :thumbsup:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

WE'LL CRUSH THEM. TAMPA BAY BEAT THEM AND THAT'S A TEAM WE CRUSHED IN PRE-SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015?

35-14 Steelers 

Quote:We have yet to top 17 points.

We have yet to hold anyone to less than 30.

28-27

Jags.

I like it.