Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles broke NFL record for rookie debut with highest completion percentage

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 09:17 PM by Solid Snake.)

27/36, 70.3% completion rate 253 yards 1 TD, 2 INT.

I thought he looked good, showed poise, toughness, athletic ability, and great accuracy. I thought the first pick Cecil kind of gave up.

Bortles gives us a chance to win or least be competitive. That Defense however. ...good grief.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bortles is our first home run draft pick since Fred Taylor. It only took 16 years. My God , just thinking about that makes me sick. 1 dominant player every decade and a half? No wonder our team has massive holes. Please contact Stroud, Henderson, Darius, and mike Pete out of retirement. They are better than these scrubs.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

This is how you know the guy has a bright future. When have we ever heard anything like this from a guy in his first start as a jags player? This is guy the truth and now just need more games played. He will be a all pro in no time. 

Quote:27/37, 70.3% completion rate 253 yards 1 TD, 2 INT.

I thought he looked good, showed poise, toughness, athletic ability, and great accuracy. I thought the first pick Cecil kind of gave up.

Bortles gives us a chance to win or least be competitive. That Defense however. ...good grief.
Now just imagine if the Jags would have drafted your love interest, Geno.

He's about to be suspended from his team for conduct detrimental to the franchise.

Those Geno underoos must be feeling pretty tight these days, eh?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Blake's completion percentage is 78.4 so would you mind saying where you got 70.3 from?

props to the GM for drafting him.

what did Geno do?

Bortles is the only silver lining on this pathetic roster. If not for Bortles I'd cringe to think how bad this roster would look right now. 

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:what did Geno do?

Curse out a fan bc they wanted Vick in the game. Even I know the Jets fan base are brutal to the players no matter what.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Curse out a fan bc they wanted Vick in the game. Even I know the Jets fan base are brutal to the players no matter what.

lol i like him now.

Quote:Bortles is the only silver lining on this pathetic roster. If not for Bortles I'd cringe to think how bad this roster would look right now. 

I prefer to call him a gold lining because of where he went to college.

you've got a crussssssssssssh

Quote:Curse out a fan bc they wanted Vick in the game. Even I know the Jets fan base are brutal to the players no matter what.
thank you sir

Quote:Blake's completion percentage is 78.4 so would you mind saying where you got 70.3 from?

I am sure you can figure it out if you try hard enough.

Quote:you've got a crussssssssssssh

I am not Lindsey Dukes LOL.

You know how some people say they "struck gold" on something they got and think is perfect? Well, I could say that about the guy who used to wear a gold jersey.

Quote:Bortles is the only silver lining on this pathetic roster. If not for Bortles I'd cringe to think how bad this roster would look right now. 

You saw it the first 2 1/2 games of the season, minus Henne peaking in the first qtr and a half against Philly.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I am sure you can figure it out if you try hard enough.

I can't figure out anything without information to work with.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 09:11 PM by dennisp3.)

Bortles is a gamer, and I think what happened in the second half was a result of Shorts going out the chargers had only two possible threats at receiver and it resulted in no open receivers deep. Blake had no choice but to run or dump off the ball. I think Shorts will go the same way as Zack Miller a player that can't stay healthy and will not be on the team next year.

Quote:I can't figure out anything without information to work with.

Ok.., work with me here. How many completions did your golden boy Blake have today? Now how many did the OP credit him with today?

Quote:I am not Lindsey Dukes LOL.

You know how some people say they "struck gold" on something they got and think is perfect? Well, I could say that about the guy who used to wear a gold jersey.
riiiiiight