Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bridgewater Injured

Left the game with an ankle injury is all I know.

Feel bad for the kid. First start. Hope it's not too serious.

Must be from those "skinny ankles" everyone complained about lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They are saying a sprain. For winning his first start he looked pretty dejected after the game. They play Thursday night too so may be tough for him to get healthy for that quick turnaround.

Maybe the Ponder man can revitalize his career

Thank God our quarterback is not the injured one.

It sucks for Bridgewater, but Ponder must be thinking about trying to win the job back.

Vikings have been a very interesting team this season... Hope the best for Teddy tho.

Right now they are just being precautionary. Mike Zimmer said he expected Bridgewater to start.

Bridgewater looked the part today. He will be an elite QB in this league if he can stay healthy.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Bridgewater looked good. I think alot of teams will regret passing on him.
;

;

Quote:Bridgewater looked good. I think alot of teams will regret passing on him.

Hoping we're not one of them. Bortles looked great but we will look dumb if Teddy is better in the long run.
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Quote:Hoping we're not one of them. Bortles looked great but we will look dumb if Teddy is better in the long run.

Seriously doubt we will be.

Was thinking more about Tennessee, Arizona and Cleveland.
;

;

Quote:Seriously doubt we will be.

Was thinking more about Tennessee, Arizona and Cleveland.

Very happy he didn't go to Houston or Tennessee that's for sure.

Imagine Houston with Bortles or Bridgewater right now.
;

;

Quote:Imagine Houston with Bortles or Bridgewater right now.

Super Bowl

I always thought he was sneaky athletic at Louisville, but just not athletic enough to be a running threat. His two big runs today when the pocket broke proved he's a lot more athletic then I've given him credit.

Quote:Imagine Houston with Bortles or Bridgewater right now.

Imagine our division with Bortles. Bridgewater, and Luck
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Imagine our division with Bortles. Bridgewater, and Luck

Tennessee will be in pretty good position to get a good QB like a Jameis or Petty. Not saying they're on a level of Bortles or Luck, but something to watch

Quote:Hoping we're not one of them. Bortles looked great but we will look dumb if Teddy is better in the long run.

The ultimate whyer

I have always liked Bridgewater since he first started getting mentioned after the Louisville UF bowl game. Injuries are the only thing I'm worried about derailing his career. Hopefully this is an aberration and not the beginning of a trend for him.

lol at the Skinny Ankles post.  I saw the injury and thought about that 160 page thread breaking down Bridgewater, including his small hands and skinny ankles.   How ironic !!

Bryce Petty is a product of a wide open offense and building up his stats vs cupcake teams.