Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bridgewater Injured

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 07:35 PM by C'MON JAGS.)

Quote:[Image: 2csgjs4.gif]

lol, why do  his feet look like mini-footballs?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

TB says he will definitely be back for the Lions game a week from Sunday.

Are the odds greater that he will get hurt again and miss time or that he will finish out the rest of the season uninjured?

I know which way I would be betting.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

I'm willing to put my money that he will win RoY.

Wait, your betting Teddy wins RoY ?  You realize, he has to play to win that ?  And then he has to play well.

Quote:You can talk yourself in circles all you want, but everything you and others excused about him are now an inexcusable reality.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Maybe next time you'll be looking for the truth, instead of an idol to worship.
If he plays the rest of the year, will you say you're wrong?
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Wasn't it an ankle injury?  Do we really think that has to do with his weight?  

I'm not disagreeing with you but I don't think an extra 15-20 pounds would have prevented this specific injury.

Im not saying him adding 15-20 pounds to his frame would make him less likely to get an ankle injury.  However I do think people with slight frames are more likely to suffer a number of injuries, including rolling their ankle.  

Quote:Wait, your betting Teddy wins RoY ? You realize, he has to play to win that ? And then he has to play well.
Yes, I realize that.

By the way, Derek Carr suffered the same injury, but unlike Teddy, he will play because he has the bye week to recover. How come no one ever accuses him of having small hands and frame?

Quote:By the way, Derek Carr suffered the same injury, but unlike Teddy, he will play because he has the bye week to recover. How come no one ever accuses him of having small hands and frame?

Because a frame is a frame. You don't have to accused. Lol

You either have a small frame or you don't.

Quote:I'm willing to put my money that he will win RoY.
Kelvin Benjamin > Teddy Bridgewater in the ROY race. 329 yards and 3 TDs in 4 weeks. Looks like a stud WR.

Quote:I'm willing to put my money that he will win RoY.

You should find an internet bookmaker in Vegas and lay down a prop bet on that. Get a receipt emailed to you and go ahead and post an image of it printed out with your personal info redacted.

Since you're willing to put money on it.

Well, I did made a little bet with a football bookie. Let's see if Teddy can make me a little money by the end of the season.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 02:21 PM by shangster.)

Quote:Because a frame is a frame. You don't have to accused. Lol

You either have a small frame or you don't.
Ok.....my point exactly. Small or large frame has very little to do with rolling an ankle or injuring a rib. Teddy would have played had the game was on Sunday instead of Thursday.

Right now Kelvin Benjamin has the leg up in RoY race. But there are still 12 games left, plenty of time for Teddy to catch up and take the lead.

Quote:Well, I did made a little bet with a football bookie. Let's see if Teddy can make me a little money by the end of the season.

What was the bet

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 02:28 PM by shangster.)

If Teddy wins RoY, I make a couple hundreds $$$, if not, then I lose money.

The bookie gave me a 3-1 odd, too. Obviously, a no-brained decision for me.

(He gave me a 2-1 odd on Manziel; a 4-1 odd on Bortles; a 5-1 on Carr. I only took the bet with Teddy.)

Taking your word at face value, I think you made a fantastic bet for the bookie.  Teddy is going to have to play the following 12 games injury free to even begin to touch 3-1 odds, and the odds that he is injured, well, is not zero.

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 07:09 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

You got jobbed. You can get 6:1 odds on Bridgewater at Bovada. Even if you didn't like the guys above him (Benjamin, Cooks, and Bortles), you could have doubled your winnings. Why settle for 3:1 odds when you can get 6:1?

The bet was made one week after the draft.

That sucks. Someone else could make that same bet, now, and win twice as much as you.

Shangster, please no joke, let me be your bookie on any future bets similar to this one ? You bet 3-1 that a backup quarterback would win RoY preseason...