Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Some Semi Good News - Ace Sanders Is Back

I know WR is hardly the biggest of this team's worries (Man, it is strange saying that!), but Ace is done serving his 4 game suspension. I am glad he will be back.

The other question is who gets whacked to make room for the roster spot. I don't see how Mike Brown survives this. He shouldn't. He just can't catch.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were Shorts put onto IR though. Shorts just can't stay on the field. He is no better.

I like having Ace, Robinson, and Hurns out there for Blake though. That seems like a huge improvement.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well it won't hurt. Cut Mike Brown.
;

;

Plug him in at corner.

Cut Mike Brown anyways

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

CSIII  to IR to make way for Ace.   Shorts just can't stay healthy; let him test the FA market next year with his pathetic numbers and see what he gets...

Quote:CSIII  to IR to make way for Ace.   Shorts just can't stay healthy; let him test the FA market next year with his pathetic numbers and see what he gets...
Shorts will be lucky to get a contract offer anywhere at this rate.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Mike brown has gotta go... I mean we cant just cut shorts....Place him on IR or something crazy maybe?

Yeah, that is good news. I'll definitely welcome him back.

Do we have any defensive reinforcements coming back with him?

<Hungarian accent>  Dat cecil is such a gurly man

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

This is not semi-good news. It is very good news because Shorts got hurt agian, so we need him next week.

Putting Cecil on IR would be stupid. That would be saying you want to see Mike Brown all year.

Well with Sanders back we don't need Brown for punt returns. So with Sanders back, I would rather see Kerry Taylor than Brown. He has been awful.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2014, 08:31 PM by Dakota.)

Quote:This is not semi-good news. It is very good news because Shorts got hurt agian, so we need him next week.

Putting Cecil on IR would be stupid. That would be saying you want to see Mike Brown all year.
It's any news I want to call it, Adolph. Don't you have a third Reich to be tending to somewhere?

Hopefully Lee is back as well

Quote:Plug him in at corner.

Cut Mike Brown anyways

Mike Brown to CB.

Isn't that where receivers who can't catch end up?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Hopefully Lee is back as well

I wouldn't count on it. With our luck, he'll just re-injur it anyway, and someone will blame the jags for not letting him fully heal. You know, you need to give guys 10 weeks anytime their hammy feels tight.

Quote:Mike Brown to CB.

I'm pretty sure that's where receivers who can't catch or cover end up. Or wait, is that just us?

Quote:Well with Sanders back we don't need Brown for punt returns. So with Sanders back, I would rather see Kerry Taylor than Brown. He has been awful.

I don't want Taylor on the roster either.

Quote:Mike Brown to CB.

Lol, really liked this
A good loser is a good loser

Brown or King

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I don't want Taylor on the roster either.

Well good for you. Still take him over Brown.

Quote:Brown or King
We've seen what Brown can't do already. We don't know about King yet