Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Most Hated Team in Each Sport - then rank them

OK .. name your most hated team in each sport THEN rank them in the order that you DON'T want them to win a championship

NFL - Patriots

NBA - Lakers

MLB - Yankees

NHL - Flyers

NCAAF - Alabama

NCAABB - Kentucky

NCAAWBB - UCONN

MLS - no opinion

World Cup Soccer - Netherlands

Tennis - Federer

Golf - T Woods

Top 5 (of the teams listed above) in the ORDER THAT I DON'T WANT THEM TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP

1. Patriots

2. Bama (NCAAF)

3. UCONN (women's BB)

4. Kentucky

5. Yankees

DARKSTAR = The Artist Formerly Known As HURRICANE!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">OK .. name your most hated team in each sport THEN rank them in the order that you DON'T want them to win a championship

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NFL - tennessee tacks

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NBA - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">MLB - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NHL - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAAF - Florida 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAABB - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAAWBB - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">MLS - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">World Cup Soccer - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Tennis - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Golf - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Top 5 (of the teams listed above) in the ORDER THAT I DON'T WANT THEM TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">1. tenneessee tacks

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2. Florida

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3. Florida

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">4. Florida

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">5. tenneessee tacks for good measure 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">OK .. name your most hated team in each sport THEN rank them in the order that you DON'T want them to win a championship

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NFL - tennessee tacks

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NBA - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">MLB - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NHL - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAAF - Florida 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAABB - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAAWBB - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">MLS - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">World Cup Soccer - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Tennis - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Golf - don't have one

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Top 5 (of the teams listed above) in the ORDER THAT I DON'T WANT THEM TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">1. tenneessee tacks

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">2. Florida

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">3. Florida

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">4. Florida

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">5. tenneessee tacks for good measure 

Your a man of few enemies but I can see you have a lot of disdain for those that you don't like 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NFL - Patriots

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NBA - Warriors

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAAF - Alabama

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Golf - Bubba Watson

I like this - I always like to rate teams in an "order of hatedness"! It makes games interesting when my team isn't playing.

NFL - Titans and Patriots, but to lesser extents, Cowboys, Colts, Texans, Redskins, Bengals and Saints and probably some others, depending on the mood I'm in.

World Cup Soccer - Wales, Scotland, Russia, Argentina, France, Italy and Australia top my list of teams I want to see lose, but I don't care so much about international soccer these days.

Club soccer is even more complex and I hate just about every English club soccer side when we play against them and can probably rank all 92 league clubs, given time. Cardiff City, Bristol Rovers and any club managed by Neil Warnock are usually near the top of my list.

Everything else - don't really care.

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NFL - Patriots

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NBA - Warriors

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">NCAAF - Alabama

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">Golf - Bubba Watson

y bubba?

NFL-Tacks

NBA-golden state

MLB-all of them

NHL-New Jersey just because NJ is a Lame [BLEEP] place

NCAA FB-Florida

NCAA eveything- Florida

MLS-NYC

Golf-Sergayho garcia because is a whinny [BLEEP] hampster

World Cup-Brazil /spain cause they fall if the wind blows to hard.

Euro Club soccer-even split between arsenal and tottenham

Quote:World Cup-Brazil /spain cause they fall if the wind blows to hard.

Good point --- I hate that about the World Cup

My List:

NFL - Texans

NBA - Bulls

MLB - Cubs

NHL - Capitals

NCAAF - Texas

NCAABB - Florida Gulf Coast (Go Ospreys)

NCAAWBB - Colgate

MLS - no opinion

World Cup Soccer - Libya (Just a bunch of French foreign nationals)

Tennis - Maria Sharapova

Golf - Bubba Watson
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(06-07-2017, 08:18 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: Golf - Bubba Watson

Wow ... another Bubba Watson.   

?????   Am I missing something or do you all not like him just because he's from Bagdad?

(06-08-2017, 12:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

?????   Am I missing something or do you all not like him just because he's from Bagdad?
I didn't even know that was a place until this.

NFL - Patriots

NBA - Lakers

MLB - Cubs

NHL - Blackhawks

NCAAF - Ohio State

NCAABB - Kentucky

NCAAWBB - UCONN

MLS - Galaxy

World Cup Soccer - Brazil

Tennis - Nadal 

Golf - Watson
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Rainbow 

(06-08-2017, 12:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:

I don't like the nickname Bubba.  I know that it is not fair, but I don't like it, so he is the winner for most hated!! Smile
― Albert Camus

(06-15-2017, 01:32 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 12:17 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Wow ... another Bubba Watson.   

I don't like the nickname Bubba.  I know that it is not fair, but I don't like it, so he is the winner for most hated!! Smile
Fair. Garcia looks like a hamster, so there there is that. Just sayin, if nicknames tip them into that category for you, then why not looks.

(06-15-2017, 05:35 PM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 01:32 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: I don't like the nickname Bubba.  I know that it is not fair, but I don't like it, so he is the winner for most hated!! Smile
Fair. Garcia looks like a hamster, so there there is that. Just sayin, if nicknames tip them into that category for you, then why not looks.

I can't hate someone for being born looking a certain way. I can be mad that someone responds when people say "Bubba."  Smile
― Albert Camus

(This post was last modified: 06-16-2017, 10:21 PM by WingerDinger.)

Cleveland Browns/tacks
Basketball
Yankees
NY Rangers
Soccer
Sergio Garcia
Rafael Nadal
Gators/Notre Dame

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Teams I tend to loathe:

tacks
gaturs
yankees
heat

Other than that I can enjoy watching sport of most any variety without much prejudice.

Far and away the gatas

Cowboys/Steelers/tacks/tinhorns/clots
Red Sox
Celtics
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato