Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A healthy Storm Johnson impresses Gus

Maybe with Bortles now starting Storm can come in and get our running game going a little?  It will be interesting in the next few weeks to see who gets what number of touches carrying the rock.

[Image: Storm_Johnson_Jaguars_2.jpg]

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/uc...-post.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was wondering the same - maybe their familiarity with each other will pay dividends (we could use some of those right about now!)

Gus had said before that he thinks storm has the best instincts of all The backs. If I remember right the knock on storm is pass protection and fumbleitse. Dont remember him doing much in preseason.

Robinson has and will get an increased roll as the RB and I see Storm getting very little carries unless someone gets hurt...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Storm needs to stop running like he runs a 4.2 40 yard and lower his shoulder.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Think they're starting to doubt Toby a little? If Storm starts getting carries, that would have to be the reason. He's 4th on the depth chart.

10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

I'm watching the Giants game right now and I wish we would've hung on to Rashad Jennings

Toby Gerhart isn't the problem. He flourished with Bortles under center.

Anyone care to guess why?

I suppose Bortles throwing bombs all over the place couldn't have convinced that defense to back the <Censored> off the line....nah....no way.

Quote:Toby Gerhart isn't the problem. He flourished with Bortles under center.

I suppose Bortles throwing bombs all over the place couldn't have convinced that defense to back the <Censored> off the line....nah....no way.

Yep. Things are going to change around here. 9-10 in the box every play will be a thing of the past.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2014, 10:11 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:I'm watching the Giants game right now and I wish we would've hung on to Rashad Jennings

That's blasphemy. Most of the message board said he "was only good during the preseason" so it must've been true.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:That's blasphemy. Most of the message board said he "was only good during the preseason" so it must've been true.
He stayed hurt here

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:He stayed hurt here

Yeah and he's also playing with a pretty good qb who isn't seeing 9 in the box.

Jennings would be doing just about the same thing Toby is doing, behing our offensive line.

that tongue Tongue

We need some type of spark at RB....

I've been saying he's the best back on the team since he was drafted. Maybe us sucking so bad he'll get the chance  to prove it and never give it back when he does. Bortles was good in the Louisville game but Storm won it. 

Quote:Toby Gerhart isn't the problem. He flourished with Bortles under center.

"Bortles Kombat"

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I've been saying he's the best back on the team since he was drafted. Maybe us sucking so bad he'll get the chance  to prove it and never give it back when he does. Bortles was good in the Louisville game but Storm won it.

Storm has yet to prove that he's better than Denard let alone our starting RB...

Storm is the #4 RB on our depth chart until proven otherwise...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2014, 11:57 PM by P. Haze.)

Quote:Storm has yet to prove that he's better than Denard let alone our starting RB...

Storm is the #4 RB on our depth chart until proven otherwise...

NH3...
Ok. They don't never have to play him and let him rot on the bench for all I care. I said he's the best on the team and that's what I think. Won't get me to believe a guy who isn't a natural rb and still learning the position is better than one who's done it at a high level in college. Say what you want to say but it won't change that fact.

Is storm even active on gameday?