Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Season Ticket Holder "Gifts"

Anyone know what they are?

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed."
;
- B.C. Forbes

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anyone know what they are?

I got a hat for being a 20 year season ticket holder. Good hat. 

I call it my $20,000 hat.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I'm curious what the 5 year people will get.

What sucks is, I've had tickets a lot longer than 5 years....just didnt have my own account.

Quote:I'm curious what the 5 year people will get.

What sucks is, I've had tickets a lot longer than 5 years....just didnt have my own account.
I run into the same thing with the 20 year crowd.  We bought season tickets as a family 1995-1997.  When my father in law died in 1997, I took over the tickets, but the team wouldn't allow me to switch them to my name.  Instead, I had to create a new account, so I lost 3 years where I was still paying for the tickets, but they were in his name. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I think I am at 15 years...I guess "it" has to be something small since I will have to carry "it" around until the game is over. A hat would be nice but that's probably just for inaugural ticket holders.

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed."
;
- B.C. Forbes

We picked our hats up during halftime when it was 30-0.  I half jokingly said I thought they would be cone shaped.

Kaishakunin for hire.

* (disclaimer) If you think I'm serious, hit yourself in the face w/ a hammer.

Quote:We picked our hats up during halftime when it was 30-0.  I half jokingly said I thought they would be cone shaped.

Not paper bag shaped?

Where do we gets these gifts? we've had our tickets for ten years. That's got to be worth at least a can opener.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Where do we gets these gifts? we've had our tickets for ten years. That's got to be worth at least a can opener.

For the Colts game they had a tent set up just to the left of the gate entrance. At least they did so for the Colts game at gate 1. 

I think they'll have the gifts available for the next two home games, for those who failed to pick it up last Sunday.

They'll want to see your confirmation sheet printed from your Jaguars.com ticket account - but they had a guy there with a laptop who was able to confirm someone's account from their ticket stub. Apparently there was an issue in being able to print their ticket account confirmation for some people.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:For the Colts game they had a tent set up just to the left of the gate entrance. At least they did so for the Colts game at gate 1.

I think they'll have the gifts available for the next two home games, for those who failed to pick it up last Sunday.

They'll want to see your confirmation sheet printed from your Jaguars.com ticket account - but they had a guy there with a laptop who was able to confirm someone's account from their ticket stub. Apparently there was an issue in being able to print their ticket account confirmation for some people.

Thanks. I didn't hear anything about this. I appreciate it
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:For the Colts game they had a tent set up just to the left of the gate entrance. At least they did so for the Colts game at gate 1. 

If they were only giving gifts away during the home opener, I would think someone called or emailed anyone who forgot to pick it up.

Printers don't work with laptops very well. Mom often is unable to print from her computer and needs to borrow mine or send me an email. Then there are people who just totally forgot to print the confirmation sheet or bring it with them to the game.

Quote:If they were only giving gifts away during the home opener, I would think someone called or emailed anyone who forgot to pick it up.

Printers don't work with laptops very well. Mom often is unable to print from her computer and needs to borrow mine or send me an email. Then there are people who just totally forgot to print the confirmation sheet or bring it with them to the game.

I got a communication that the gifts will be available at the next two home games as well.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I think they are breaking down the gifts by how many years you've had tickets  20 year first, 15, 10, 5...at least that was my take.