Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prayers for my father on life support

Sorry for the tough times you are going through, you and your family are in my prayers. The world needs more people like your father, I imagine that he has been an inspiration to many.

"History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed."
;
- B.C. Forbes

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:As a Navy Veteran myself, I salute your father for his accomplishments.  Most people outside of the Navy don't realize what it takes to move all the way up the enlisted ranks, then move up as a Warrant Officer.

My father is also a 4th degree.

I also share a birthday with your father this week.

My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family.
Thank you shipmate, and Happy Birthday!

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.  My father will be taken off of life support on Friday, and I pray for the best.

Quote:Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.  My father will be taken off of life support on Friday, and I pray for the best.

Been there.

There's so many ways to give advice, condolences, etc. I suppose being prepared is one way of looking at it. I lost both. One surprisingly and one we " prepared" for. Neither is easy. One is shock and quick pain. The other is knowing but slow pain.

Your heart will heal, but yes, there will always be a scar. Scars are ok. The are reminders of good and bad. In this case good. Something that will remind you of what he meant, and to always make him proud.

Some never have this. Life isn't what you have. It's what you left behind. Sounds like he left plenty.

Then, there are miracles. Be prepared for both.
Blakes Life Matters

Quote:Thank you all for your kind words and prayers.  My father will be taken off of life support on Friday, and I pray for the best.
Is your father here in Jax?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

DewtheMathis,   I'm very sorry about your Dad's illness.  My thoughts and prayers are with him,  you,  and your entire family.    I hope that the tremendous inspiration that your Dad has provided will help you and many others through these difficult times and always.   Your Dad is a very special person,  who has made a huge difference for countless people.

My thoughts, and prayers are with your dad as well dewthemathis.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Thoughts and prayers going out to your father and your family...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

My father passed away on Friday night.  Thank you all for your support and prayers.

Condolences to you and your family. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Sorry to hear. Mourn. Then ask yourself, what would he want you to do. He's still around. Always will be.
Blakes Life Matters

My deepest condolences to you and your family.   I hope each day brings each of you more and more comfort.

I'm so sorry to hear this...I'm thinking of you and your family.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:My father passed away on Friday night.  Thank you all for your support and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear this.  My condolences as well.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

my belated condolences

On to better places. 

Thoughts and prayers continue.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Thank you all.  My father will be buried at Quantico National Cemetery with full military honors tomorrow, his viewing is tonight.

I appreciate all the prayers and support.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2014, 07:06 PM by the Chiefjag.)

Prayers for your father and your family on the way. It's difficult to lose your parents as I experienced in 2005 and 2006. Spend as much time with them as you can, while you can, because there is no returning.

The most distressing tears shed at a funeral are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone!

Regards..........................the Chiefjag

I"m sorry for your loss. When I wrote the above I had not seen your last post.

Quote:Prayers for your father and your family on the way. It's difficult to lose your parents as I experienced in 2005 and 2006. Spend as much time with them as you can, while you can, because there is no returning.

The most distressing tears shed at a funeral are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone!

Regards..........................the Chiefjag

I"m sorry for your loss. When I wrote the above I had not seen your last post.

Your mom was awesome, Chief.  I'll never forget the story you told about her.  What an amazing individual.

Thanks Biscuit, I appreciate that.

Regards......................the Chiefjag