Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What is the teams biggest weakness?
Offense
Defense
Special Teams
Coaching
[Show Results]

The Jaguars weakest link

I said it last year, the entire offseason and in preseason the Safety position is the weakest link, and then OLB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2014, 07:40 AM by DewtheMathis.)

So far Chris & Winston both were cut on Defense.. so the fans are right...

but I pray that Poz isnt cut I think those people are wrong!

Poz is tied for 3rd overall in the NFL in tackles with 41!

Quote:So far Chris & Winston both were cut on Defense.. so the fans are right...

but I pray that Poz isnt cut I think those people are wrong!

Poz is tied for 3rd overall in the NFL in tackles with 41!

I agree that he is a solid LB, but he's ill suited to coverage. They should swap him out on obvious passing situations but with whom? Reynolds maybe?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:On defense I've notice Gratz out of position more than anyone or playing soft and missing tackles he's regressed big time.
^ This. He looks so lost at times in coverage.

He is great at stopping the run, blitzing the qb, but his pass coverage does need help I agree... however... sometimes you are going Ughh what are you doing POZ! and really it wasnt his missed assignment or zone but him trying to help out his teammates whom messed up...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!