Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What is the teams biggest weakness?
Offense
Defense
Special Teams
Coaching
[Show Results]

The Jaguars weakest link

Quote:Offense was the biggest problem that should change soon. Henne was the weak link on offense but again that's all changed now.

On defense I've notice Gratz out of position more than anyone or playing soft and missing tackles he's regressed big time.
A huge disappointment because I felt he had done so well last year, I dont know what is up with him only Ball looks decent at CB this year...

Quote:Who voted Bortles?
Mind blowing .....

Quote:That's a lot of poll options!!
I wanted everyone to have a voice of course I couldnt list every player but I tried..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:now 3 votes for Poz... im going to fight somebody on the internet
Dont mess with the Honey Badger... did you ever see that video on you tube hilarious...

I think Gus Bradley voted for Chris Prosinski as he was waived today...

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014, 04:00 PM by badger.)

people are trolling with these votes.  Cyprien?  Bortles ? lol

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2014, 04:09 PM by DewtheMathis.)

They have to be by voting Blake Bortles, I mean the guy only played a half of a game of the season and he got a better rating than Chad and most other QBs.... His preseason play was fantastic... no idea why anyone would seriously pick him..

and Jonathan Cyprien was having a ProBowl year until he got injured, and hopefully will bounce back even better against the Chargers...

or you know what I think they might have done, was pick every box because they were upset of being blown out in 3 games..... ?

Quote:They have to be by voting Blake Bortles, I mean the guy only played a half of a game of the season and he got a better rating than Chad and most other QBs.... His preseason play was fantastic... no idea why anyone would seriously pick him..

and Jonathan Cyprien was having a ProBowl year until he got injured, and hopefully will bounce back even better against the Chargers...

or you know what I think they might have done, was pick every box because they were upset of being blown out in 3 games..... ?
I think some people vote like that just to be funny or troll. Everyone knows that cyp and BB aren't the weak links. I wouldn't worry about it.

Heck there was a poll not long ago I voted "transgender" or something because it was an option. I was thrown off guard didn't expect that one so I rolled with it.

bTW, I didn't vote for BB or cyp

I guess people forget we have other teams fans come on this site.  They are the ones that vote Bortles and Cyp

Quote:I guess people forget we have other teams fans come on this site.  They are the ones that vote Bortles and Cyp
(Raises hand slowly) I forgot.

Quote:Dont mess with the Honey Badger... did you ever see that video on you tube hilarious...

The guys voice that's doing the voice over in that video kills me!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Who the Hell voted Marcedes Lewis? He was in pace for a great year

I voted…. for lots of options. 

Quote:Who voted Bortles?
Whoever voted The Bomber should be banned for life

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Quote:I guess people forget we have other teams fans come on this site.  They are the ones that vote Bortles and Cyp
I see what you did there...

"If this team gets lessons from losing they should all be Einsteins by now."---Jaguarmvp

"Football is not played on paper, its played inside Televisions"---Random Poster BCC

Quote:Whoever voted The Bomber should be banned for life

It was DewTheMathis' fault for even adding it to the poll. Put in an option for someone to troll and someone will troll it.

Quote:Im really sad to see all the Poz hate.  I love that guy.

You must be a fan of pile jumpers.  He's slow and would have been good in 1972.

Paul CantCovzsky

Defense, Henne, Guy.

Now that Henne's out of the way and Bortles will open things up downfield a bit, I expect to see much more out of Amelia Gerhart. His performance has been the second-most disappointing on offense.

I agree. While I don't care much for Poz and hope they upgrade that position, he is not the weakest link. It isn't even arguable.

Since when do I have to take the SAT just to read a thread?

Quote:Defense, Henne, Guy.

Now that Henne's out of the way and Bortles will open things up downfield a bit, I expect to see much more out of Amelia Gerhart. His performance has been the second-most disappointing on offense.
Henne is on the bench along with Guy, and hopefully the Defense gets better this week considering they can rest with Bortles on Offense.

Quote:Since when do I have to take the SAT just to read a thread?
Funny stuff...

Quote:It was DewTheMathis' fault for even adding it to the poll. Put in an option for someone to troll and someone will troll it.
I guess I shouldve just left it as Blank #2

Quote:The guys voice that's doing the voice over in that video kills me!!!
Agreed, I was in Iraq and a couple of guys had it as their thing (logo) and when I asked about it they showed me the video... still laughing....

Quote:I think some people vote like that just to be funny or troll. Everyone knows that cyp and BB aren't the weak links. I wouldn't worry about it.

Heck there was a poll not long ago I voted "transgender" or something because it was an option. I was thrown off guard didn't expect that one so I rolled with it.

bTW, I didn't vote for BB or cyp

I think they will see why Blake Bortles & Jonathan Cyprien shouldnt be on this list against the Chargers....