Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Green Bay cant sell out playoff game

Offering free hot chocolate. Sounds very familiar....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well the high today is in the single digits and they just got pummeled with a big winter storm which makes travel very difficult. It's understandable if not everybody can get to the game, unlike a city where it's 70-80 degrees and sunny for every home game.
It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Quote:Well the high today is in the single digits and they just got pummeled with a big winter storm which makes travel very difficult. It's understandable if not everybody can get to the game, unlike a city where it's 70-80 degrees and sunny for every home game.

Wisconsin residents should be used to that?
Huh

Packers moving to LA?

I'm sure the stadium will still be packed. No pun intended

Yeah...I think they've got plenty of legit excuses. No way I'm sitting out in that kind of cold

I've been to Lambeau Field when it was in the single digits, with negative wind chill, to watch Houston play Green Bay. It's cold, but people around here should be used to it, especially if their beloved team was in the playoffs. I'd easily go and freeze my you-know-what off if Jacksonville was in the playoffs.

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017, 03:43 PM by Tuxedo.)

Quote:Well the high today is in the single digits and they just got pummeled with a big winter storm which makes travel very difficult. It's understandable if not everybody can get to the game, unlike a city where it's 70-80 degrees and sunny for every home game.

There wasn't a winter storm here recently, we probably haven't gotten any snow in at least a week. It's just been a bitter cold.

I assumed they got all the snow since most of the Midwest got it, but it has definitely been bitter cold up there.
It looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Quote:Packers moving to LA?

The London leap?

Quote:Packers moving to LA?

I hear San Francisco wants them.