Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MNF

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2014, 08:33 PM by Haterade.)

lol. That didn't take long

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Remember when there were several of those in here that wanted to draft Geno Smith?

I do.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

In fairness, it was a very sharp, quick and well executed pass. All he needs to work on now is throwing it to his own team.

Eww...

Uh Oh J E T S

Hopefully next year, we get some of these games so the nation can see Blake.

GENO, GENO, GENO, GENO,GENO,GENO,............

When are the Jets going to get some playmakers?

Quote:When are the Jets going to get some playmakers?

Even more important, when is Gruden going to go back to coaching so we don't have to listen to his slobknobbing. 

Quote:Even more important, when is Gruden going to go back to coaching so we don't have to listen to his slobknobbing.
I like Gruden ...

Quote:When are the Jets going to get some playmakers?
they need a QB

Bears have a great receiving corps, but Peyton has arguably the best (Demaryius, Welker, Julius, & Emmanuel)

Amaro is who I wanted in the 2nd.  After we went Bortles in the 1st I was happy with the Lee pick but seeing how we traded back up for Robinson I wish we did go Amaro where we picked Lee.

GENO, GENO, GENO, GENO, GENO, GENO, GENO...........

Been channelsurfing. How's the Jets OL looking?

Quote:In fairness, it was a very sharp, quick and well executed pass. All he needs to work on now is throwing it to his own team.

It also was a great play by the defender. That Bear was looking all the way and knew where he had to be.

However, Jon Gruden criticized Geno Smith for not seeing the Bears player.

There was a Babin the barber sighting.

Quote:Hopefully next year, we get some of these games so the nation can see Blake.

The only way we play on MNF in 2015 is our opponent was a playoff team this year. Of course, if that happens, the whole nation will see a blowout loss.

Quote:There was a Babin the Barber sighting.

On which team?

I watched the whole first half and never heard his name.

Quote:On which team?

I watched the whole first half and never heard his name.
Jason Babin has actually been playing very well for the Jets this year.  

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/roster/J...459f6b7a45