Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stupid. Stupid Stupid Decision

I mean I will for the videos radio and ozone and that's it. I won't play nice with bcc.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The only reason I visit jaguars.com is these boards.

I really do not blame them. If you were a new fan coming here to get some Jags scoop you would leave thinking that 90% of the Jags own friggin fans hate the damn team. Simply to much negativity to be seen as anything positive. Plain and simple. You all know who you are. I hope you're happy.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I agree but than again. Passionate fans are everywhere. It is not only the jags that have fans that are negitive or debates.

#Gojags

Quote:I really do not blame them. If you were a new fan coming here to get some Jags scoop you would leave thinking that 90% of the Jags own friggin fans hate the damn team. Simply to much negativity to be seen as anything positive. Plain and simple. You all know who you are. I hope you're happy.
And while most of the Mods/Admin were super people, a couple were real [BLEEP].

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:And while most of the Mods/Admin were super people, a couple were real [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Agreed.

#Gojags

I blame John Oehser.

Quote:I blame John Oehser.

That clots insider. Lol

#Gojags

I think the Players look at what we say. So do Prosser and Hicken.

I think the way we hammered Gus Bus and now Bortles, it became too much.

Yea but freedom of speech is the American way.

#Gojags

Quote:I think the Players look at what we say. So do Prosser and Hicken.

I think the way we hammered Gus Bus and now Bortles, it became too much.

As much as I want to believe it, I don't think we have that much influence on an NFL franchise.

I know for sure 1010 xl looks at this board.

I've called and made them look at something on here before.

We seriously need to figure something out by June 1st (not Reddit or twitter). We either create a new board or decide to migrate to another one that is already out there (footballsfuture or realgm)... :/

Quote:Yea but freedom of speech is the American way.
yeah used to be

I use this site to get my all my up to date news about the jaguars. :angry:  

It's gonna a suck especially in season and around draft time which usually starts early for us Jags fans haha

Quote:And while most of the Mods/Admin were super people, a couple were real [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Well, I have always liked you, regardless of how you feel about me.

How about this forum? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...RPp7CF4EhA oops it's actually a Jets forum boooooo