Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stupid. Stupid Stupid Decision

Wow this sucks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will miss all you guys
[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't like the decision but what can you do?  I guess the fan groups that run their own forums are waking up happy!

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2017, 06:44 AM by Monty.)

Why couldn't they just put ads on the forums?  This is lame.  How much can it cost to maintain a message board?

And just in case someone with input into this decision reads this thread.  I won't be utilizing any of the social media being pushed by the NFL/Jaguars and I know the other 5 Jags fans I know don't/won't either.

Huh

Now would be the time to exchange emails and text numbers. Already started that a week ago..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:This news is a [BAD WORD REMOVED] joke and I wont ever come back to this website again when this forum is gone. 

I wont be watching the videos and I sure as [BAD WORD REMOVED] wont be following, or joining them on social media.

Great job making this team more interactive for fans you stupid [BAD WORD REMOVED] idiots.
This type of post right here is probably why the board is going away. You can only refer to folks as idiots so many times on the very  platform that those "idiots" provide and pay for before someone tires of it and turns it the hell off.

Why would they continue to support a venue that 90 % of the posts on bashed the organization for everything from uniforms to talent, owner, stadium/amphitheater design and every damn thing else under the friggin sun? Answer? They wont.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:This type of post right here is probably why the board is going away. You can only refer to folks as idiots so many times on the very platform that those "idiots" provide and pay for before someone tires of it and turns it the hell off.

Why would they continue to support a venue that 90 % of the posts on bashed the organization for everything from uniforms to talent, owner, stadium/amphitheater design and every damn thing else under the friggin sun? Answer? They wont.

I can kinda see where he's coming from. A lot of us have been here for like 10-12 years. Talkin to the same people, made a lot of friends, hell even some of us may have hung out, got drunk and maybe even hooked up. It's like being evicted from a home you kinda grew up in..

Quote:I can kinda see where he's coming from. A lot of us have been here for like 10-12 years. Talkin to the same people, made a lot of friends, hell even some of us may have hung out, got drunk and maybe even hooked up. It's like being evicted from a home you kinda grew up in..
Oh I get it. I have been here as long as well. The fact remains that you can only call a man an idiot in his own house so many times before something bad happens.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Footballsfuture.com is a decent place to converse about the Jags but they have some strict rules...
Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Quote:And while most of the Mods/Admin were super people, a couple were real [BAD WORD REMOVED].
Lol, Dakota, is this tongue in cheek? Man I hope you guys go somewhere.

Guess this account is the one now? Rip HR86 2010-2017.

Quote:Oh I get it. I have been here as long as well. The fact remains that you can only call a man an idiot in his own house so many times before something bad happens.

He's kinda earned the right to tell them to kiss his [BLEEP] though. They did throw first punch. I can't see the board staying afloat no matter how much webmaster [BLEEP] we all kiss. If they wanna burn it to the ground, nothing can stop them. Especially ole Ruby Ridge telling them to kiss his [BLEEP]..

I definitely won't be partaking in Facebook, Instagram or Twitter Jag sites..

Lol, so after months of not being able to log on, I am able to now. Well keep me in the loop.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I don't use facebook or twitter. This message board was the primary reason for my visiting the teams website. This is a bad decision by whoever makes these decisions.

As of June 1, I will be disconnected from what is going on and from other fans.

...thanks jaguars. (sarcasm font engaged) 

I hate social media.  The screwballs in charge of Facebook tick me off.  Thanks crappy algorithms and machine learning for thinking for me.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Like many here, I don't do social media. My only reason for visiting this site was for the message board. It's been a pleasure interacting with many of you and a little less of a pleasure with a few others...

I'm thinking that somewhere in New Jersey at a really crappy sports bar, a certain disgruntled former poster is twirling on his barstool in utter ectacy at this current turn of events..

[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Quote:I really do not blame them. If you were a new fan coming here to get some Jags scoop you would leave thinking that 90% of the Jags own friggin fans hate the damn team. Simply to much negativity to be seen as anything positive. Plain and simple. You all know who you are. I hope you're happy.

Have you seen the posts on social media? It's a bunch of 12 year olds saying "jags suck" and "trade bortles" with some unoriginal profanity. The negative posters on this board at least have some knowledge of football and the team.

Quote:Have you seen the posts on social media? It's a bunch of 12 year olds saying "jags suck" and "trade bortles" with some unoriginal profanity. The negative posters on this board at least have some knowledge of football and the team.

Yeah, seriously. Jagwired is talking like Twitter is full of a bunch of churchgoers. 

Wow.  I've been a member since 2005.  And only 800 posts.  Been through the good and bad.  The whole Jerrard thing was a nightmare.  The entire board was split.  It was a Jags Civil War.  Maybe we need a thread to discuss our favorite (and least favorite) times on this and the previous boards.

Quote:Wow.  I've been a member since 2005.  And only 800 posts.  Been through the good and bad.  The whole Jerrard thing was a nightmare.  The entire board was split.  It was a Jags Civil War.  Maybe we need a thread to discuss our favorite (and least favorite) times on this and the previous boards.

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to...d-closing/